Monday, April 30, 2012

Natural Eye Look (Great For Monolids)


Hey everyone! Here is another eye look by me. Its pretty simple and great for those who are running short on time and/or have monolids. I don't know if you can tell in my pictures but I have monolids. I didn't really do much but I think this is a great look for beginners as well. Its simple and all the eyeshadows that I used are "drugstore" brand. The only thing that wasn't drugstore were the false lashes that I used but you can easily substitute then any other brand. I know that in some pictures it might look like I have an fold but its actually the false lashes that I am wearing thats giving my lids the illusion. I don't know why but everytime I wear false lashes, its creates a fold in my lids.

What I used:
  • ELF Essential Beauty School Beauty Book in Natural
  • Maybelline ExpertWear Single Shadow in 15S Linen
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in 01 Black
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 061 Jet Black
  • Model 21 Lashes in #8
  • ELF Studio Eye Brow Kit in Dark



So that is all those are all the products that I used for my eyelook. Pretty much everything but the lashes are drugstore. All the ELF products can be found at select Target stores. The ELF Beauty Books for $5USD and the ELF Studio Brow Kit is sold for $3USD plus tax. The Maybelline, Milani, and Rimmel products can be purchased at any drugstore like Target, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, and WalMart stores. I hope you guys liked my natural eye look. If you would like to see a video on how I did this eye look, let me know. I have been debating on whether I should start a YouTube channel but I don't know if anybody would want to watch them. What do you guys think, should I start a beauty channel?

QUESTIONS:
Do you have monolids?
What do you think about this natural eye look?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...