Monday, April 30, 2012

SPOTTED: Wet N Wild Summer Nail Pail


Hey everyone! Guess what? I was at CVS a few days ago and spotted this new WnW product. It was my first time seeing it and I knew that I had to take pictures of it. I am assuming that this is new because I haven't seen anyone post about it yet. I wish that I had bought it and taken it home with me. It looks like its a great product for nail polish lovers because it comes with a tons of different product for the nails.

What it comes with:
  • 7 WnW FastDry nail polishes
  • Nail File
  • 24 Nail Art Stencils
  • Nail Art Bottle
  • Toe Nail Separators



Sorry that I couldn't get the name of the polishes. They didn't list the names of the shades and it was hard to see the names on the actual bottles since everything was packaged together. I think this is a great summer nail polish set. It comes with all pretty summer shades. Plus it comes in a cute pail that you can reuse. Plus its only $9.99USD plus tax for a $30USD value! That is a really great deal. I don't know if this is exclusive to CVS or not because I have only seen it at one CVS store so far.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen the WnW Summer Nail Pail?
Are you considering on getting this?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...