Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spotted: Essie Madison Ave-Hue Collection



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys a new collection that I recently spotted at my Walgreens a few days ago. I was actually there to check out the clearance sale on the Valentine's items but my store didn't have much left so I decided to go to the next best thing, which was the makeup aisles!! Of course, I had to check to see if there were any new displays out and I spotted this one. It is the Essie Masison Ave-Hue collection. It features four shades for the spring.
The four shades in the collection are:
  • 1007 Madison Ave-Hue
  • 1009 Avenue Maintain
  • 1010 Maximillion Strasse-Her
  • 1011 Go Ginza

I think all four shades are pretty but I have seen similar ones from Essie as well but then again, I don't have a bunch of Essie polishes in my collection. If you have seen this collection, please let me know and whether you plan on purchasing any shades. Which shade do you think will be the most popular for spring?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...