Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys my FOTD for Tết, this Sunday! Sorry if I am a few days on posting this but I wasn't sure if I was going to post up the pictures because I look so white in them. LOL I guess thats my fault for taking pictures directly in front of my window with the sun shining on my face. I really need to find a better way to take pictures without looking somewhat ghostly. Either I need to save up money to buy a better camera or just find some what to deal with the lighting in my room. What do you guys think?
Since it was Tết, I didn't want to go all out on my makeup because I was going to be seeing a lot of my relatives in one day so I wanted to go for a natural look. I wish that the colors showed up more better instead of getting washed out so I am sorry for that. Like for instance, my lips are more of a red but in the pictures, they look more like a fuchsia shade.
What I am wearing on my face:
- PONDS Dry Skin Cream
- SMASHBOX Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- REVLON ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup "250 Medium Beige"
- ELF STUDIO Concealer Pencil "Light"
- REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "010 Fair"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer "Tan"
- MAC Powder Blush "Peony Petal"
- STILA Illuminating Finishing Powder "Rose Gold"
- ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark"
- LORAC Behing The Scene Eye Shadow Primer
- URBAN DECAY Naked Palette
- TARTE Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
- MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volume Express Mascara "Black Drama"
- ULTA Kohl Eye Liner "Halo"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA Shimmer Strips Eyeliner "Brown"
- ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil
- TARTE LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint "Swank"
- TARTE Lip Gloss "Nuria"
Did you celebrate Tết this Sunday?
Do you ever have problems with your camera and/or lighting?
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE
**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**