Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail Polish Removers Haul



Hey everyone! Today, I had some free time and decided to go check out my Walgreens on the way home. I was running low on nail polish remover since my sister is always using mines. I don't know why she never buys her own since she is always painting her nails and constantly using my nail polish remover but she never thinks to buy her own. LOL Sisters.. Usually I couldn't care less since nail polish removers aren't expensive but I just hate it sometimes when she finishes off a whole container and doesn't bother to throw it away or tell me so whenever I need to remove my polish, I can't because its all gone so that would mean that I would have to drive down to the nearest store and buy another one. Let me know if you have any sisters like that.

Well since my nail polish remover bottle was pretty much empty, I decided to buy another one. I really like the STUDIO 35 BEAUTY Regular Nail Polish Remover. It removes polishes very easily and it doesn't dry out my cuticles. Plus the smell isn't as harsh as some other ones that I have tried in the past. I am guessing the reason why it doesn't dry out my nails or cuticles is probably because it supposedly "protein enriched for natural nails." I don't remember the exact price but I think it was under $3 plus tax, which isn't bad for a 8FL OZ bottle.


I also decided to buy another nail polish remover to try. I never tried the nail polish removers in the jar packaging before but I have always been curious about it. The one that I bought is the STUDIO 35 BEAUTY Regular Nail Polish Remover. LOL I just realized while typing up the name that it has the same name as the bottle. Oh well. The difference between this one and the bottle is that it contains a sponge inside with slits where you can stick your fingers and twist inside to remove your polish easier. I have tried this so far and I don't really like it. I am thinking about just pouring all the remover into a bottle and using it that way. With all the finger twisting, my fingers get tired and sometimes it doesn't remove all the polish all the way off. If you would like to see a more in-depth review with pictures and demos, let me know and I will make a post.


Last but not least, I purchased the SALLY HANSEN Quick Care Clean-Up Manicure Pen. I already had one before that I bought on clearance at CVS last year but I wanted to pick up another one because I like using these to clean up any mistakes around my nails. Its actually pretty good and I like how they provide you with two replacement tips. I had mines for about over four months now and my first tip is still good. If you haven't tried this, you could probably use a regular q-tip and just dip it in nail polish remover. But I like using these manicure pens because its more portable and I don't have to worry about anything spilling.


So thats all that I bought! I am glad that I finally have another bottle of nail polish remover because now I can remove my polish anytime. If you have tried STUDIO 35 BEAUTY before, definitely let me know what you think of the brand. Plus if you have any other recommendations on what brand you like. I know that a lot of people like the Zoya one but thats pricey for a remover. I heard that CVS recently came out with a similar one to the Zoya one so I might get that next to try out.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...