Monday, February 4, 2013

Swatches: L'Oreal Project Runway LE Eyeshadow Quad "Charming Cockatoo's Craze"


Hey everyone! I got this eyeshadow quad a few months ago. I actually never posted about it because I bought it way after the "Colors Take Flight" collection was released. I remember buying it from Walgreens because I found it in the clearance section for $1!! Even though the collection had already passed, I just couldn't give it up. It was just too good of a deal. I remember going through that clearance bin, hoping that there might have been a blush from this collection as well because there were so many great reviews on it but nope, this was the only makeup item that I could find. Either way, I am still happy with my purchase!









I love how Charming Cockatoo's Gaze has two different shades of pink for natural eye looks and two perfect shades for smokey eye looks. The quad did come with an dual-ended sponge applicator but I gave it to my mom since I never use those but she prefers them over actual brushes. LOL I don't own a lot of L'Oreal shades, maybe this quad and another one. I actually really like the shadows in this quad. The shadows are smooth to the touch and they blend so easily onto the eyes. There isn't any fallout with the shadows, except for the pink in the upper right corner since it is a glittery shade.
Usually I don't wear smokey eye looks but I just love how all these shadows look together in one eye look. Its just so pretty! I definitely wish that I had bought some of the other products in this collection, especially the blushes but for some reason, the blushes were hard to get a hold of when they were released in my area.

QUESTIONS:
What do you guys think?
Did you take advantage of the collection when it was first released?
If you did, which ones did you buy?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...