Friday, February 8, 2013

Late Forever21 Haul



Hey everyone! Oh wow, its been so long since I've done a Fashion post. I have been hauling a lot of clothes lately but I always forget to take pictures of them. I was thinking of still taking pictures of the clothes that I bought months ago but I thought that was dumb since the items that I bought are probably not in store anymore since clothing stores tend to bring new items every few months and it just wasn't worth it. But if you guys still would like to see all the clothing that I bought a few months ago, definitely let me know and I will start taking pictures of them.

For this haul, I just bought all these a few weeks ago! Forever21 was having their additional 50% off sale items and I just couldn't pass it up. It was just too good of a sale. Plus they always have cute items so you are bound to find something you like in the sale section. I didn't even know that they were even having the sale. I was just at the mall with my siblings when I spotted the sale signs and told them that "we" needed to go in an check it out because if you all know me, then you would know that I cannot pass up a really good sale. Plus I love clothes and it never hurts to have a full closet (I think).

What I bought:
Yellow Lace Dress (Reg $14.50, on sale for $6.99, paid $3.50)
I have been looking for a perfect lace dress for the longest time. I have been to a bunch of stores but they never have the exact style that I want. Some have long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves. Others have ties around the waist but I just wanted a simple tank dress.I don't really like dresses with sleeves unless they are more styled for the cold days like the winter. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy this because its yellow. Its definitely an eye-catching color. I would have loved it if I spotted a black lace dress but this one was so inexpensive that I had to get. Plus its still a pretty color.

Cream Lace Sweater Top (Reg $22.80, on sale for $10.99, paid $5.50)
I have really been into buying sweaters lately so when I saw this on the rack, I knew that I had to get it. It had lace on the front but not on the back or on the long sleeves. I thought that this would be perfect with a white tank underneath. I could wear this now and/or in the spring with some black shorts. The only thing that I don't really like about it is that its hand wash. I hate clothes that are hand wash but since the front is lace, I can't really wash it with my other clothes in the washer because the lace might rip.

Teal, Cream, and Royal Sweater Top (Reg $14.80, on sale for $6.99, paid $3.50)
This is such a cute and colorful sweater top. Its not that heavy kind of sweater material but it will still keep me warm. Its a little big on me because they only had it in medium, which is fine. It still looks pretty nice a little big on me.

Mustard, Cream, and Black Sweater Top (Reg $14.80, on sale for $6.99, paid $3.50)
This is the same as the one that I described above but its a different color. Plus I was lucky enough to find it in small. Yay! This one fits perfectly. I love wearing this with skinnies and can't wait to wear it with shorts once the weather warms up a bit. Its a 3/4 length sleeve.

So those are all the items that I bought at Forever21 a few weeks ago. I wish Forever21 would have this sale again because I love it. Haha! I definitely have a shopping problem, First it was makeup and since I promised myself to slow down on that, I guess I decided to switch to clothing now. Tsk tsk! I definitely have a problem. Haha! What about you guys? Are you guys as addicted to shopping like me?

QUESTIONS:
Did you take advantage of the Forever21 sale?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...