Monday, February 4, 2013

London SoHo Makeup Brush Haul



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys what I bought at Walgreens! I didn't get a bunch of items because I wasn't sure what I was going to buy. I just went to see if my Walgreens had any new displays because I love checking out the new products. They didn't really have anything new, just displays that I had already seen at other stores. Hopefully more drugstore brands will start coming out with more new products because I love checking out all the new products. Its always fun seeing all the new products. Since there wasn't any new products that I already haven't seen, I decided to just check out the makeup aisles.

As I was walking by the brushes, I noticed an orange sticker sign and it caught my eyes. If you shop at Walgreens a lot, then you would know that whenever a product has an orange sticker on it then that means that its on clearance. Since it was on clearance, I decided to give it a look. Plus since I bought this a while back, Walgreens was having a sale where all London SoHo Brushes were BOGO FREE! Even better deal, yes!! I can't remember the exact price that I paid but since it was buy one, get one free I only paid around $3 for each.





Each one came with:

  • Makeup Brush Holder
  • Angled Eyeliner brush
  • All Over EyeShadow brush
  • Blush brush

I have tried all of these brushes so far and I really like the shadow brushes. The only brush that I don't like at all is the blush brush. It shreds so much. It shreds when I wash it and it shreds when I use it to apply powder and/or blush onto my face. Its just a horrible brush. I also included a picture to show you guys how much it shreds whenever I use it. This time I was using the brush to apply blush onto my cheeks and it shredded that much. The bristles were on my cheeks and on my vanity. I took all the bristles that shredded together so I can show you guys (below) how much it shred. Horrible, horrible brush.


One of the main reasons why I bought this set, besides it being such a great deal is the makeup brush holder. Its just so darn cute. I love how its zebra printed. I have been using both holders, one to hold my dirty makeup brushes and the other to hold my pencil eyeliners. All-in-all, I really like the set but I wish that they had made a better blush brush.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried London SoHo brushes before?
What do you think about these brushes?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...