Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LORAC Goodies



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys all the Lorac goodies that I bought. I just bought three things and one of them was a Christmas gift for a friend. I actually bought everything in mid November to early December but couldn't post up this haul because I didn't want my friend knowing what I had gotten her for Christmas. Of course, she got other goodies as well besides just a Lorac palette. LOL Sine Christmas is now over, I thought that it would be time to post up my haul.

What I bought:
LORAC Multiplex 3D Eye Shadow Palette (x2)
According to the packaging, "Sparkle and shine in high-wattage 3-Dimensional color with Lorac Multiplex 3D Eye Shadow Palette. This holographic, faux animal skin palette creates multidimensional beauty with 6 velvety-smooth shadows infused with luminous, prismatic, holographic lustre, long-lasting pigments and buildable, versatile color. Refuse to be 1-Dimensional and go 3-D with LORAC!" Let me just say first, that I love the packaging of this palette. Both the actual packaging and the palette is pretty and both have that holographic finish. I am not sure if you can see the holographic finish through my pictures but I tried by taking so many possible pictures.






LORAC Croc Palette
This palette is so cute! The actual palette itself comes inside a black box with a snake-skin print. The box is pretty sturdy and I can definitely see myself reusing the box. The actual palette has the same print as the box but just more shiny. This palette comes with four shadows and one blush. I got this palette because I thought that it would be perfect to bring during travels since it contains both shadows and a blush. Plus its small enough that its not going to take a bunch of space in my travel makeup bag. I just love how neutral the shadows are. The blush is pretty too but I wish that they had included a light pink shade instead.






All three palettes are the same size and are half the size of the Lorac Pro palette. I also included a picture to show you guys how small and travel friendly these palettes are. Its pretty much the size of my palm.




So those are all the products that I bought. If you haven't tried Lorac eyeshadows before, I definitely suggest that you give them a try, especially the Lorac Pro palette as your first. Its been one of my current favorite palettes since I bought it. The Lorac Pro palette was my first Lorac palette and now I have two more to add to my collection.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried Lorac Cosmetics before, especially their eyeshadows?
Do you own any Lorac palettes?
What do you think about my haul?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...