Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sale Alert!!

Hey everyone! This is just going to be a quick post! LOL I just wanted to let you guys all know that this week at CVS, Physicians Formula foundations, powders, blushes, and bronzers are 50% off this week! Now that, my beauty lovers is definitely a great sale, especially since we haven't seen 50% off sales in such a long time.

Plus this week gets better with sales at RiteAid too! RiteAid has Almay, Revlon, and Wet N Wild cosmetics all for 40% off this week! Yay! Plus if you guys are interested in getting the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and setting powder, this week is definitely a great time to get it since its 40% this week at RieAid. Plus I heard that RiteAid has some VideoValue coupons on Revlon that you can use towards your purchase to save even more money!

I am definitely going to be hitting up my drugstores for these sales! What about you? If you do take advantage of these sales, definitely let me know what you guys are looking forward to buying?

==================================================================

MY MAKEUP BLOG: CLICK HERE
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! But my last beauty haul left me broke! :( Looking forward to see what you'll be getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sucks. I am just hoping that I will have time to make it and that not all the good products are gone...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...