Thursday, February 16, 2012

Swatches: Revlon ColorStay Lipstick in "350 Smooth Nude"


Hey everyone! LOL I hauled again! I didn't post my haul up because I just hauled up two lipsticks and didn't think that it was necessary to post it up plus I didn't want to write a small a couple of lines. LOL So last week, I hauled two Revlon Colorstay lipsticks. They are my first Revlon ColorStay lipsticks. I have always been interested by the lipsticks in the ColorStay line. Plus I really like their ColorStay foundation. I have been wanting a nude lipstick for so long. The only one that I have tried so far is the ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph and that one just made my lips look dead and it was too drying.
I am actually happy that I finally found a perfect nude lipstick! It is the Revlon ColorStay lipstick in 350 Smooth Nude. It is so moisturizing and creamy when it goes on the lips. Plus its not an actual full on nude but actually a peachy nude, which is perfect because it doesn't make my lips look dead. It does have a scent to it, which I am not sure if all their lipsticks have a scent but this one does. Its not an overpowering scent and you can't even smell it when its on your lips.





If you are on the hunt for a nude lipstick but don't want a full-on dead lips look, you should definitely give Smooth Nude a try. As you can see from my swatches that its not a nude nude but more of a peachy nude once its on your lips. I am in love with this lipstick and have been wearing it over my lips. Plus you can also wear a clear gloss over as well to give it that glossy look. Sometimes I wear it with NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City, which is a shimmery nude lipgloss.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...