Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review: ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve (Plus Swatches)


Hey everyone! I just want to let everyone know about a great blush that I have been loving and wearing these past few days. I am talking about the ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve. It is such a gorgeous blush. It gives my cheeks that perfect hint of color while looking natural on my cheeks. Its a gorgeous pinky mauve color. Its just that great color to wear during the winter because it makes me cheeks that pop of color like I was just outside in the cold look.

WHERE:
You can buy these from either the ELF website at http://www.eyeslipsface.com and/or Target. I also heard that some people have been finding ELF Studio products at their Dollar Tree stores but I haven't seen any at the Dollar Tree stores that I have been to. If you have seen these at your Dollar Tree, then you are very lucky!

PRICE:
These are regularly priced at $3USD each plus tax, depending on where you buy them. For instance, if you were lucky enough to find these at your Dollar Tree store, then they would be $1USD each plus tax. Sometimes ELF has huge sales on their wbsite where they have big discounts on their Studio products like 50% off! I generally buy these online whenever they are 50% off because with the discount, they are priced at $1.50USD each plus tax.
PACKAGING:
I love the packaging on these. The packaging of these ELF Studio blushes are pretty similar to NARS packaging. They both have the sleek, rectangular black compacts. The only two difference between the two brands are that ELFs doesn't have that rubbery type feel to their compacts, which make them way easier to clean than NARS compacts. I don't have any NARS products but I have seen them and felt them. Plus I have heard numerous times how the compacts tend to get dirty alot. Another difference is that ELF compacts also has a little peek window on the front, which makes it great to see the actual product inside. Plus because of the window, the mirror inside the compact is very small but still good enough for during the day touch-ups.




AVAILABLE COLORS:
❀ Peachy Keen
❀ Tickled Pink
❀ Candid Coral
❀ Mellow Mauve
❀ Berry Merry
❀ Blushing Rose
❀ Pink Passion
❀ Fuchsia Fusion
❀ Gotta Glow
❀ Giddy Gold
❀ Twinkle Pink

All-in-all, I really like Mellow Mauve. I have been wearing it everyday this month because its just a gorgeous shade to have on my cheeks during the Winter. I love wearing plumy shades during the Winter and pinky shades all year around. ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve is so pigmented as well as all the other Studio blushes from ELF. I really like ELF Studio blushes. I own about four blushes: Tickled Pink, Mellow Mauve, Peachy Keen and Pink Passion. I plan on buying more. If you would like to see swatches of all of my ELF Studio blushes, just let me know and I will definitely do it!


If you would like to see more information about ELF Studio blushes, click here:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/blush/studio_blush
Have you ever tried ELF Studio blushes? What do you think of Mellow Mauve? Which Studio Blush is your favorite, if any? What do you think about ELF blushes?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...