Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review: Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer


Hi everyone! I just wanted to talk about a product that I have been using for a couple of months. I don't know about you guys but after washing my face, my face feels really dry, especially in the winter time. I usually never had that feeling before but I guess since the weather has been getting colder and I am getting older, my skin has been craving for a really good moisturizer. So far, I have only tried about three face moistusizers in my life, which I know sounds bad since when you start to turn twenty, you should start moisturizing your face. Granted, my face never felt dry before after cleansing but I guess thats no excuse.

I have tried the PONDS Dry Skin Cream, which is a pretty good moisturizer. I used to use that but I felt that the cream felt really heavy on my face. PONDS Dry Skin Cream is a very rich heavy feeling moisturizer. I would probably recommend that cream for those who really have dry skin. Its especially great during the winter. I sometimes use it my hands because it really keeps them moisturizing. I would continue using this moisturizer but I hate how it felt, especially with foundation over. My face felt like it had too many products on it because of the heaviness of the cream.

Hence, the Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer. I have been using this moisturizer for almost three months now and I have been using it everyday and every night. I am more than half way down with the moisturizer. What I really like about this moisturizer is that it is 98% natural but now that I kind of think about it, I wonder what the other 2% is. LOL The weird thing is that on the official website, it says that this moisturizer is 99.6% natural, yet on the actual product it says that it is 98% natural. Hmm...interesting. This moisturizer is part of the Yes To Tomatoes line, which is generally meant to help clear skin. It contains dead sea minerals. Plus its petroleum free, parabeen free, and SLS free. This line is great for combination to oily skin, which is what I have! Like I said, I have been using this for almost three months, and to tell you the truth, I didn't really notice this moisturizer doing anything to keep my skin clear. It was two months into this product, when I started taking NatureMade Biotin that I started to see an huge improvement in my skin.



WHAT:
According to the packaging, this daily balancing moisturizer is basically a face moisturizer that is supposed to leave your skin "feeling clear, calm, and gorgeous." Sincer its meant for people who have combination to oily skin, this moisturizer is just the right amount of moisture for the face. Its not heavy and gives you the feeling that its clogging your pores. It makes your skin feel moisturized and ready for whatever comes its way. This moisturizer is probably great for those that have frequent break outs with shiny and/or oily areas on their faces. Its great because it adds moisture to your skin, especially the dry areas that need it the most without clogging your pores. According to the Yes To offical website, this daily balancing moisturizer is "rich in antioxidants and powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers" making it "both moisturize and balance, keeping your complextion carefree."



HOW:
Right after washing and cleansing your face, you would apply this to your face. I use this both in the morning and at night. It has a pump, which is great because it keeps everything sanitary. Plus since the pump is very easy to push down, you can easily control the amount that comes out. I usually just use about half a pump.


SCENT:
This moisturizer does have a scent to it. To me, it smells like cinnamon, which is nice. I like the smell of cinnamon. It isn't overpowering, you don't really notice it unless you are putting it up under your nose to smell it. Once its on your face, you don't smell it at all.

WHERE:
You can find this anywhere Yes To products are sold. I have seen these at Target, WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Ulta, RiteAid, and etc. Stores vary by region. You can also purchase it online from the Yes To website, but its only available for onlin purchase in the US. If you would like to know which stores in your area carries the Yes To products, you can click here to find out: http://www.yestocarrots.com/find-a-store-us.html

PRICE:
Prices vary by store. I bought this in a set at Target. At Target, they sell this individually for $14.99USD plus tax.

All-in-all, I really like this moisturizer and recommend this for those who have combination to oily skin. Its not a heavy moisturizer so its great for those who have combination to oily skin because it doesn't clog the pores. Plus it does keep my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day and I really like the smell that it has. LOL I would definitely re-purchase this when I run out. I would probably say that I have maybe a month or two months left. Plus I have been using this everyday and every night, which means that it definitely contains a lot of product. Have you ever tried this Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer before? What do you think about it? Do you have combination to oily skin? What kind of moisturizer are you using? Tried anything from the Yes To product line before?

**All pictures belong to me. All written content belong to me unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...