Monday, February 6, 2012

My Second Julep Maven Box


Hey everyone! So I am pretty sure that everyone has been hearing so many great reviews about Julep Maven nail polishes. If you didn't know, Julep Maven is like a monthly programs like MyGlam and BirchBox. For each Julep Maven box is just $19.95USD with free shipping. For new members, they are having a special where your first box is $5USD but you need a certain promotion code. I have just started using Julep nail polishes and they were having so many great promotions lately like get a box for $0.01USD for new members! I got this box a few weeks ago but I haven't had the chance to post it. I think these boxes are a great way for people to try out Julep nail polishes for great prices because one Julep nail polish retails for $14USD, which is crazy!




What I got in my Julep Maven box:
Julep Nail Vernis in Anne
Julep describes Anne as an ultra-saturated violet and that it dries semi-matte creme. If you know me, you know that I love how matte nail polishes look. I only own two matte nail polishes and they are both from Sinful Colors, which I love! I heard that this color is very pigmented and you only need one coat. Anne is such a gorgeous color and I can't wait to wear it!
Julep Nail Vernis in Maria
Julep describes Maria as a shimmering platinum rose. This is such a gorgeous color. I am definitely wearing this in the next couple of days. Its sort of like a light purplish-pink with a pearlescent finish to it. I have seen swatches of this and read that this also only needs one coat to get it opaque.




Julep Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightner
I haven't tried this yet and am not sure if I am going to keep this. I am still 24 years old and my hands haven't showed any signs of aging yet, thank goodness! I might just give this to my mom to try out. Hopefully she will like this. Its supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots on hands while giving them a glow and evening out the skin tone.



Julep Everyday SPF Hand Cream SPF 30
This is a sample and I haven't tried this either. I might also give this one to my mom as well because her hands are really cracked and dry. She has been looking for the best hand cream and so far, the Ponds Dry Skin is working okay but not fast enough. LOL


I can't remember the exact name of this box. Hopefully they still have this on the Julep website, in case some of you want this. This is a great way to try out Julep nail polishes at such a great price. If you guys want to try out Julep nail polishes, signing up for their program is the best way! Plus you can save some money rather than buying the nail polishes individually. If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment below! If you would like to see my first Julep Maven box post, you can click here:
http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/my-first-julep-maven-box-2?blog_id=32...

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...