Hey everyone! I can actually see why so many people post a bunch of different eye looks on here now because its so much fun creating them and putting the pictures together. I just love how I can have all my eye looks together in one place for future reference. For this eye look, I decided to go with my cream shadows instead of using powder shadows. All the shadows featured in this eye look are cream shadows. It did take a bit to blend it but it was interestng to work with cream shadows again. I know that cream shadows aren't for everyone but cream shadows have never failed forlast all day on me and never crease on my lids. I just went with one trio today from Maybelline. I love the shades in this trio because it has a champange shade, an emerald green, and a brown shade. All of these shades are perfect for creating a green eye look, perfect for the Spring! If you would like to see swatches of this trio and/or more eye looks using Flash Of Forest, please let me know!
FACE PRODUCTS USED:
◊ TARTE Amazonian Clay Foundation "Light"
◊ KAT VON D Concealer "Light"
◊ REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "Fair"
◊ PHYSICIANS FORMULA HealthyWear Bronzer "Tan"
◊ PHILOSPHY The Color Of Grace Art Of Blushing "Pink Dreams"
◊ PHILOSPHY Shimmering Face Powder "Amazing Grace"
◊ ELF STUDIO Powder Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Multi Task Brush
◊ REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush
EYE PRODUCTS USED:
◊ MAYBELLINE EyeStudio Trio "05 Flash Of Forest"
◊ TOO FACED LashGasm Mascara "Black"
◊ MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express "Black Drama"
◊ ELF Natural Lash Kit
◊ DUO Lash Glue
◊ PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner "Brown"
◊ ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark"
◊ ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush
◊ ELF STUDIO Angled Eyeliner Brush
◊ REVLON Lash Curler
LIP PRODUCTS USED:
◊ ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil
◊ REVLON Lip Butter "Berry Smoothie"
Steps to recreate this face look:
- I have really been loving this new foundation that I had the chance to try out. For this look, I used my ELF STUDIO Powder Brush to apply the TARTE Amazonian Clay Foundation "Light" onto my face.
- Since the Tarte foundation doesn't cover up all my blemishes, I made sure to use the KAT VON D Concealer "Light" to conceal them.
- To set my foundation, I used my REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush with my REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "Fair".
- As well with my other face looks, I used my PHYSICIANS FORMULA HealthyWear Bronzer "Tan" to contour with my REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush. I just apply the bronzer onto the sides of my forehead, under my chin, on the sides of my nose, and to contour my cheekbones.
- Since I have been using my Rimmel blush a lot, I decided to go differently with this look and use my PHILOSPHY The Color Of Grace Art Of Blushing "Pink Dreams" because it gives my cheeks a light pink flush. To apply this blush, I used my REAL TECHNIQUES Multi Task Brush.
- I also used my REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation brush to apply my PHILOSPHY Shimmering Face Powder "Amazing Grace" onto the top of my cheekbones for an added glow.
- For my eyes, since I decided to use cream shadows, I didn't use a eye primer because I didn't need one but if you would like to recreate this eye look, you can add a primer. To create the perfect Spring Green eye look, I wanted to use my MAYBELLINE EyeStudio Trio "05 Flash Of Forest" because it has all the shades perfect for one eye look.
- I used the first cream shadow in the trio and applied that onto my whole lid and brow bone area using my finger. Once that was blended in, I used the second shade and applied that shade over my lid but stopping at the crease.
- Once I applied the emerald green cream shadow onto my lid, I used my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush to blend everything in and made sure that there weren't any mistakes or harsh lines.
- Last, I used the last shade in the trio, which was the brown shade and applied that onto my upper lash line using my ELF STUDIO Angled Eyeliner Brush.
- Once I felt like the shadows settled a bit, I took my REVLON Lash Curler to curl my lashes and applied my false lashes from the ELF Natural Lash Kit. I didn't want to use the glue provided in the kit so I used my own DUO Lash Glue and applied some onto the lash strip.
- When the glue was a bit on the tacky side, I applied the lashes onto my lash line and used my fingers to line them up with my eyes. Once the lash glue was dried, I took some more of the brown cream shadow and applied that over the lash strip.
- I curled my lashes again and used my TOO FACED LashGasm Mascara "Black" to blend my real lashes into the false lashes and curled them again with my REVLON Lash Curler.
- For my lower lashes, I applied the MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express "Black Drama" and made sure not to smudge onto my under eye area.
- Since I wanted to line my waterline, I used my PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner "Brown" to tie in with the whole green eye look.
For my lips:
- Now that I am done with my eyes, I moved down to my lips and lined them with the ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil.
- Then I applied the REVLON Lip Butter "Berry Smoothie" onto my lips.
Do you like using cream shadows?
How do you feel about my soft green eye look?
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE
**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**