Thursday, January 17, 2013

SPOTTED: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Liquid Makeup



Hey everyone! If you have been following me for a while, then you would know how much I love Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Airbrush Makeup and am so excited that they recently came out with the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Liquid Makeup. I don't know if these have the same performance as the airbrush ones but I am sure that I will probably end up loving these as well. With the airbrush legs one, I don't even spray it directly onto my legs but instead I spray the actual product onto my hands and rub the color onto my legs. This new one will probably be easier and less messy since I won't have to spray the product onto my hands but instead just squeeze the product out.





These come in four different shades: Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep. I will probably end up getting two shades: Light and Medium. If you have tried these new products out, definitely let me know how they compare to the original. I will probably wait for these to go on sale or buy them with a coupon. Either way, I can't wait to try these!

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display out?
What do you think about these new products?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great! Please make sure to come back and let me know how you ended up loving it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...