Friday, January 11, 2013

Spotted: New Neutrogena Products


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys some new products from Neutrogena. Now I have never tried any Neutrogena lip products before so I don't really know how good these are. Recently, Neutrogena came out with these Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Sticks.


If you have tried these, definitely let me know how they compare. I heard that they are somewhat similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks, Tarte LipSurgences, and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. On this display, there are eight shades for this line. The shades are:

  • 10 Juicy Peach
  • 20 Fresh Papaya
  • 30 Sweet Watermelon
  • 40 Bright Berry
  • 50 Warm Caramel
  • 60 Soft Raspberry
  • 70 Plum Perfect
  • 80 Rich Raisin




All of these shades look pretty wearable but I just wish that they had came out with more pink or red shades. I think that these shades in the display are great for the fall and winter but I am surprised that the didn't come up with other shades since spring and summer are coming up. What do you guys think? Have you seen this display at your stores yet?

They also came out with the Crease Proof Eye Shadow and the Healthy Lengths Mascara. I haven't tried any of these products before or any makeup from Neutrogena. I have heard that their foundation is pretty good. I think their foundation is probably one of their most popular items.


For their Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow, there are only four new shades available as of right now. I don't know if they are going to expand their shade range. In my opinion, all the shades look quite wearable. There is "Perfect Pink," which looks like your perfect baby pink. "Constant Copper" looks like your muted down copper. "Lasting Taupe" looks like a brownish-taupe and "Stay-Put Plum" is a purple. These claim to have a built--in primer and doesn't crease or fade. What I find interesting about these is that they are supposed to instantly brighten and revive eyes. The new product on the display is their Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara. These claim to give you 100% longer lashes, which to me is a huge claim. I have always wanted a mascara that will give me longer lashes because I have very short, Asian lashes. If you guys have any suggestions for mascaras that work for you, please let me know! These supposedly strengthen your lashes so they could grow to their fullest potential.



Those are all the products that I saw on this display. I have to admit that I am quite interested in this mascara because of the claims that it has. Plus I never tried a Neutrogena mascara before so this should be quite interesting. Let me know if you have spotted this new display in your area already and have you tried out any of these products yet.

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...