Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Products

Hey everyone! Today, I am going to do another post but on new products from Physicians Formula so definitely keep an eye out for the other posts coming right after this one. I love it when a new year comes (well except for the getting older part LOL) because all the drugstore brands start coming out with a bunch of new products. It might not be good for the wallet but its just so much fun for the eyes looking at all the new products. In this first Physicians Formula post, I am going to talk about the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzers.



I am so excited for these new products because I love the Happy Booster line, especially their blushes! I love the bold pink packaging and how the actual product has hearts on them. I am not sure if they actually do change your mood and make you happy but I do get a smile on my face whenever I pull them out of my collection. What makes this new collection really interesting is that the Happy Booster line finally has baked bronzers! Plus if you didn't know already, Physicians Formula is actually considered the #1 brand for drugstore bronzers! This new display shows a regular baked bronzer and an illuminating bronzing veil. I love how Physicians Formula always has $3 off coupons on their new products!!

The first bronzer that I am going to show you a close-up of is the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil. Instead of your usual bronzing pearls like other brands have, Physicians Formula made theirs with little loose hearts! This bronzer is supposed to give you an illuminous bronze glow. According to the packaging, it comes with both a puff powder brush and a their regular brush.


The next product in the display is their Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer. These look like gorgeous baked bronzers and sort of remind me of this one collection from MAC that they had a long time ago where the powders had hearts in the middle. If you know which MAC collection that I am talking about, please leave a comment below!


So that is all the new products for the Physicians Formula Happy Booster line!! I am so excited for both of these bronzers and can't wait to get my hands on the Baked Bronzer during a sale. Hopefully when they have the sale, the coupons attached to the packaging aren't gone because usually whenever CVS has a sale on Physicians Formula products, all the coupons are gone. I don't know if customers take them or if CVS stores have their employees take them off so they can get more money with less hassle of having to deal with coupons. What do you guys think? LOL Have you seen these new bronzers from Physicians Formula? Are any of these bronzers going to end up in your collection anytime soon?


Here it is again, another drugstore brand has come out with their own BB Cream! This time, Physicians Formula thought to throw their hat into the game and came out with a new line of products. This line is called the Physicians Formula All-In-1 Beauty Balm Makeup, which includes BB concealers, BB creams, and BB powders. I have only tried BB creams so its interesting that a drugstore brand decided to up their game by coming out with BB concealers and BB powders. Now let me just say that when I walked into CVS, this display definitely caught my eye! Its is definitely a shiny display and even the products are shiny because of the holographic print on them. Chances are, you will probably not miss this display, if it comes across you. According to the display and packaging, these claim to have more than 10 beauty benefits. They claim to be:


  • ◊ Smoothing
  • ◊ Moisturizing
  • ◊ Protecting
  • ◊ Firming
  • ◊ Priming + Filling
  • ◊ Perfecting
  • ◊ Concealing
  • ◊ Brightening
  • ◊ Line-Softening
  • ◊ Long-Wearing






I am not sure if you can see the before/after pictures on the display that I took. Those pictures show that you can use these products to completely cover up blemishes, acne, and redness. Usually BB creams have light to medium coverage but these products seem to have full coverage but I am not sure. Their Super BB cream claims that it can replace both your moisturizer and your foundation, plus it has SPF in it. I am really excited for these all these products in this line and can't wait to see the reviews on them. I would have bought all three, if I had the money and also if there were on sale. LOL I always wait for a sale for Physicians Formula products because they can be on the pricey side for drugstore products. For example, the Super BB cream is $13.99 each, the Super BB Cream is $16.29 and the Super BB Powder retails for $14.99 each. Have you seen these new Super BB products from Physicians Formula? Do any of these products interest you?



Last but now least, I just wanted to let you guys all know about a new line from Physicians Formula!! I am guessing that this new line is like their Happy Booster line but instead of making you happy, its supposed to make you feel sexy whenever you put on these products! If you haven't guessed what this new line is called, it is the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Makeup. This new line includes blushes, bronzers, and lipglosses but I don't know if they are going to include powders and highlighters later on. Each has two different shades.


First off, I just have to admit how much I am in love with the packaging and the design on the powders! The first product in this line is the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer. The packaging on these are kind of similar to their Cashmere line but with a lace print on the compact. I love how the compact is black and red lace print and on the side, it has a black bow with a heel on it. Plus what makes it even cuter is on the actual bronzers, there is an imprinted corset. I don't know why but tis just reminds me of a sexy vampire with all the red and black packaging. LOL Let me know if you guys are on the same boat as me. According to the packaging, these blushes have a seductive scent with a pheromone boosting blend.


The second product in this new line is the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush. These also have the same black and red lace print packaging as the bronzers but instead of the imprinted corset, there is an imprinted heel on the blushes. According to the packaging, these blushes have a seductive scent with a pheromone boosting blend, which is the same as the blushes.


The last things on the display are the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Glossy Stains. According to the packaging, these claim to have a kiss proof wear, intense color, and a high shine. This also has a seductive scent with a pheromone boosting blend like both the bronzers and the blushes. These also have a cute packaging on them. They both have red tops and come in a glass packaging. Around the lipgloss is a strip of red and black lace print design with the black bow and heel.


If you guys have seen these new products, definitely let me know! I would also love to know what the seductive scent smells like and if the scent really is seductive, like they claim. I just love the packaging on these products and can't wait to own some of these in my collection. Let me know, if any of these products interest you and which ones you are planning on buying!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...