Monday, December 31, 2012

CVS Haul (Feat. Maybelline, Sally Hansen, L'Oreal, Revlon, and Milani)



Hey everyone! I had some extra ECBs that were going to expire soon so I made sure to get my butt down to CVS to use them up. There were a couple of good sales going and some of them were buy a certain amount, get some ECBs back. Plus I had some coupons from the RedBox that made my transactions even sweeter and saved me even more money!! I didn't really intend to buy so much but most of these products were inexpensive with the coupons. If I had bought these products without my ECBs and coupons, then I would have paid a buttload more but with my deals, it was like I bought a couple and got the others for free!! Also, sorry for taking a long time to post up this haul. I have been meaning to post this up for a while but there were problems with the pictures uploading. For some reason, everytime I would upload a picture, the picture would be rotated sideways. Weird. Anyways, since this post is probably going to be posted late and if it ends up being posted before New Years, I just want to say HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

Okay lets start off with the Maybelline products! I only bought three Maybelline eye products. I love Maybelline eye products because they are very great quality. I have been wearing false lashes everyday lately and thought that I should buy another gel liner so I bought the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner "Blackest Black". If you haven't tried this liner before, you should definitely give it a try. It lasts all day on my lid and dries fairly quickly. Plus its super pigmented and easy to apply. I already have one in Saphire, which I bought in the beginning of the year and its still creamy. Two other Maybelline products that I bought were the Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo "Barely Beige" and the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara "Blackest Black". I have the waterproof version of this mascara and wanted to give the regular formula a try. Plus these mascaras are super inexpensive. Barely Beige is a color that I heard a lot of people loving so when I saw that there was one left, I decided to buy it to see what the big deal was about. I haven't given it a try yet but hopefully I will love it.


While I was there, I decided to get some nail products since the CVS RedBox printed me out some coupons for these products. With these coupons, I only paid under $0.50 for each nail product, which was a super great deal since each product regularly retails for $3-$4 each. I bought the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Hardener and the Revlon Nail Clipper. The Sally Hansen nail hardener claims to help prevent chipping, splitting, and cracking. I thought I should give this a try since my nails tend to chip and split at the ends sometimes. Hopefully this will help my nails become stronger because I hate how easily my nails can bend. The nail clippers were just an extra. Its never bad to have a bunch of nail clippers.


I also bought another foundation. I know, I know! I told myself and you guys that I won't be buying anymore foundations until I finish a couple up first but I just finished up my Almay foundation and thought that it was okay to buy another one to try out. I know that I still have two more backups of the Almay foundations but I wanted to give a newer one a try. I was unsure of whether to get the Neutrogena Shine Control a try but since its such a thick foundation, I decided to get the L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation "W4" a try. Plus I love how this one comes with a pump whereas the Neutrogena one doesn't. This foundation had been getting so many good reviews on it that I thought I should give it a try. Plus I love how it claim to give your skin a luminous look since I have been into that highlighting and brightening face look lately.


The last two products that I bought were from Milani. I love Milani and thought that I should try out more of some of their products. I only bought two Milani products but was happy that I got some coupons for these and saved so much money. The first Milani product that I bought is the Milani Shadow Eyes Eyeshadow Pencil "Champagne Toast". I heard that these are a lot like the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils so I decided to give this one a try. Plus it looks like it will be gorgeous to use as an all-over lid shade. I can also use in the inner corner of my eyes to give them a brighten look too! The second product that I bought was the Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner "Blackest Black". I love their regular pencil eyeliners so much that I wanted to try out a liquid one. This one is waterproof so it will be great to use. I haven't heard that many reviews on this but it could be becasue its a slightly new product. If you have tried this before, definitely let me know! I would love to know wht you guys think about this eyeliner.


So that is all for my haul. I can't wait to try out all these products. So far, I have tried the L'Oreal foundation and I really like it. If you want to see a review with pictures and swatches, let me know and I will post one up. I can post one up like my first impressions post on the Revlon Whipped foundation with pictures showing how well it covers up. If you have tried any of these products before, let me know. I would love to know what products you have tried and what you guys think about them.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...