Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Target Haul (Feat. Sonia Kashuk & Vaseline)


Hey everyone! I haven't been to Target in such a long time and have been seeing a bunch of posts online where they have been clearancing their nail polishes but so far, none of the ones that I have been to have anything good on clearance. Hopefully they will start clearancing their nail polishes soon because I have seen some really pretty ones lately but I don't want to pay full price for them. LOL I already have a bunch of polishes in my collection and don't want to buy anymore unless I can get them for dirt-cheap. Since I didn't see any polishes on clearance, I decided to walk around the beauty aisles anyway to see if there was anything good on clearance and I came upon two Sonia Kashuk sets.
  • Sonia Kashuk LE Studly Haute Hair
  • Sonia Kashuk LE Lips & Nail Colors
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy "Original"

The two Sonia Kashuk sets were on clearance. The SK hair set was $9.99 but on clearance for $2.98 plus I had a $2 off SK coupon, which meant I only paid $0.98 plus tax. I thought this set might be cute to give to one of my little cousins as a stocking stuffer. The other SK set was mainly for me because well, its makeup. LOL The SK set with the lip glosses and nail polishes was originally $12.99 but on clearance for $3.88 and with my $2 off SK coupon, I only paid $1.88 for this set. Yay! It comes with great colors for the fall and I love how you can match your lipgloss with your nail polish. I have never matched my lipgloss with my nails before but I thought this was a cute set, plus I never tried SK lipglosses or nail polishes before so this was a win-win for me.

The last product that I bought was the mini Vaseline lip therapy. I never tried Vaseline before but for some reason, my lips have been super dry and they have been peeling sometimes, especially when I wear certain lip products that I now try to avoid. I have been hearing so many great things about the Vaseline product so I thought I should give it a try. So far its been working really good but I wish that the packaging was a bit better, maybe in a stick form so I wouldn't have to stick my finger in there all the time. Although the packaging is pretty cute being all teeny-tiny though, I must admit. LOL
So those are all the products that I bought from Target. If you have any suggestions for any products that might help keep my lips moisturized and stays long on my lips, please let me know! I have been looking for something to get my lips back to normal ever since those L'Oreal Infallible lipsticks messed up my lips but so far, have just found okay products but not the holy-grail one. If you would like to see some swatches and reviews on the SK lipglosses and nail polishes set, let me know but I am not sure if any of you guys would still see it at your Targets since it was LE item. Just let me know anyways and I will post one up.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...