Friday, December 14, 2012

Haul (Feat. TRESemme, Revlon, Maybelline, and Milani)


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys what I bought a few weeks ago at CVS. I think I went there mainly because I had some CVS coupons that I wanted to use up before they expired. Plus some of the coupons allowed me to easily get "free" makeup and just pay tax with the sales going on during that week, so of course I had to take advantage of them. I actually went to two different CVS stores because the one by my house didn't have any of the products that I got get for "free" with my coupons, as always. They never carry any of the new products. I should have known better but I didn't. LOL The second CVS store was a bit further but they always tend to have new displays out and the store is bigger than the one by my house.

What I bought:
Milani Illuminating Face Powder "03 Beauty's Touch"
I have been wanting to try this for the longest but wanted to wait for a sale to get this. Its regularly $9.99 but I bought it on sale with some CVS coupons so I think I got it for around $3 plus tax. I bought this mainly to either use as a blush or a highlighter, depending on how well it illuminates on my cheeks. On the back, it says that you can use it as a bronzer as well, which I highly doubt. I think they meant that for their other shades but I wish that they didn't put that on all their shades because what if a makeup beginner acually got confused and didn't know better and actually used this on herself as a bronzer. Oh no!



Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss "002 Crystal Liliac"
I love these ColorBurst lipglosses but wish that it was easier to get the remaining product out. The first one that I ever bought is almost all gone but I still have a little bit left at the bottom and the doe applicator doesn't reach all the way down there so that sucks. I think the first obne that I ever got was called Sunset Peach or Sunset something. I can't remember but I really liked the consistency and formula so I wanted to try out the other shades as well. Crystal Liliac is a gorgeous bubblegum pink with pinkish-purple shimmers.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain "025 Sweetheart"
I love these Kissable Balm Stains, probably even more than the Lip Butters, which I bought so many of. Sweetheart is a gorgeous bright hot pink that I feel will look gorgeous with any neutral eye looks because it will brighten up my face. Plus these actually stain my lips and don't rub off. If you are on the lookout for a good lip stain, you might want to try these because they are really moisturizing unlike other stains that I have tried.


Maybelline Single Eye Shadow "Silver Lining"
Usually I wouldn't really buy this because I like their palettes better but I had a CVS coupon for $1.50 off any Maybelline product and a $1 off manufacturer coupon so I pretty much got this for free with overage because it was 50% off in the clearance section. I haven't used this yet but I will probably be using it for nighttime looks. It looks like it would be great for a smoky eye look.


TRESemme FrestStart Dry Shampoo Volumizing
This is in the travel size. I have always wanted to try this since I have heard great reviews on it. I have only tried the Sauve dry shampoo and didn't really like it because it made my hair oiler than usual. Hopefully this one will work out and because its travel size, it will be great to bring along on vacations. I had a coupon for this as well and only paid under $0.50 cents for this!! If you have tried this before, definitely let me know whether you like it or not.


So that is all for my haul. I think I got everything for under $8 and actually got some back in ECBs, making my actual total even lower! So far, I have tried some of the products already and I really like them. I haven't tried the TRESemme one yet because I am saving that for an upcoming vacay. I'm glad that I was able to get everything for such a great deal, especially the Milani Illuminating Powder and the Revlon lip products since those are all close to $10 plus tax.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of the products yet?
What do you think of my haul?
Have you ever gone extreme coupon shopping before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...