Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Small Target Haul


Hey everyone! This haul was actually done sometime a month ago. I actually wanted to get another foundation brush since my old one was such a hassle to clean. Plus I went to also see if the Target carried any of the new ELF Studio brushes like the ELF Studio Small Stipple brush. I have been wanting to try out that one for the longest but every time I check their website, its always sold out. The Target that I went to didn't carry any of the new ELF products, which was a bummer. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on them soon, especially the small stipple brush. I only bought one brush and it was the ELF Studio Powder Brush. I love that brush and have bought so many back-ups. I just wish that it was easier to clean because I use it with liquid foundation and sometimes it tends to get gunked inside the brush. I have tried many brush shampoo and regular hair shampoo cleaners but the brush never gets fully clean so i just throw them out and buy a new one.


The last two products that I bought were nail polishes. I know that I don't need any nail polishes but these two were on clearance and I just couldn't help it. I could only find two polishes on clearance. I wish I had found more but I guess finding two was a good thing since it won't end up hurting my wallet. The two polishes that I bought were Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polishes "Tout Sorbet" and "Punch Rose" I was a bit confused with these two polishes. I am not sure if you can tell in my pictures but these polishes have two different names. On each side of the polishes is a different name. For instance, the pink polish has the name "Punch Rose" on one side and "Pink Punch" on the other side. I checked my other nail polishes at home and these two are the only Sally Hansen ones that have that. Let me know if your are like that as well.



QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?
Are your Sally Hansen polishes like that too, with the names different on each side?
Do you love the ELF Studio Powder Brush?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. Both of those Sally Hansen polishes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa.
    I use Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge, also known as Daiso Brush Cleanser to clean the elf powder brush.
    Here's a good review http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/makeup-toolsaccessories/how-i-finally-managed-to-deep-clean-the-sigma-f80-flat-top-kabuki-brush/#more-94733

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out the link and that brush cleanser sounds really good. I might just have to buy it the next time I am shopping at Daiso, maybe sometime this week, if I have time! Thanks! Hopefully it will work on my ELF Studio Powder Brush and I won't have to throw them away and buy new ones!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...