Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel Exaggerated Glam (New Products)


Hey everyone! For some reason, I thought I had already posted up this spotted post on my blog last week but I noticed that the pictures were still on my computer so I did a search on my blog and this didn't pop up so I figure that I might as well post it up now. LOL Anyways onto my post: It seems like almost every drugstore makeup brand has been coming up with their own eye shadow primer. The last makeup brand from the drugstore that recently came out with their own eye shadow primer was the Wet N Wild Fergie line or was it Milani with theirs? LOL I can't remember which one came out recently. Anyways not Rimmel has their own primer and it claims to prevent creasing and intensifies the color of the shadows. There is even a picture on the packaging that shows you how shadows look without their primer and how the shadows look when used with the Rimmel Exaggerate Primer. The primer is $4.99 but prices might vary by stores.


Rimmel also came out with some new shadow quads! There are five different quads in this display and they all look like they contain pretty shades. These look like they would be great for creating any eye looks ranging from soft to smokey eye looks. I don't own many Rimmel shadows. I think I own about three Rimmel shadows and two of them are from the old packaging. Let me know if you have tried these before.


QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new Rimmel display yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...