Monday, July 15, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel 3D-Licious Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss (New)


Hey everyone! I was just recently shopping at Walgreens because of their 50% off select Sally Hansen deal. I bought a couple of items and will definitely post up my haul soon. I just need to take pictures of everything and edit the pictures then type everything up. I didn't even expect to go to Walgreens that night but my sister, brother, and I just got out of a late showing of Despicable Me 2 and she wanted to stop by a Walgreens store to buy some vitamins that she needed. It was nearly midnight and we were at Walgreens. LOL I never thought I would be at a Walgreens or at any store in the middle of the night. Anyways while I was there, I spotted a couple of new displays.


One of the new displays was this Rimmel 3D-Licious Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss. These lip glosses claim to give you 6 hours of hi-definition colour and shine. I haven't tried these yet but probably will once they go on sale. LOL These claim to give you the look of multi-dimensional lips, which will probably make them look really shiny and glossy but I can't tell for sure since I haven't tried these. There are actually 8 new shades in this new line. The colors are really pretty and look like they would be great for the Summer. Let me know what you guys think.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new 3D lip glosses from Rimmel yet?
Have you seen the Despicable Me 2 movie yet? Hilarious!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award!:)

    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I got nominated for one a few months back, is it the same one or did the awards restart?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, don't forget to follow me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...