Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess (NEW)


Hey everyone! Oh wow, it seems like L'Oreal is stepping up their game because they are coming out with a ton of new products this month. This is definitely not the last spotted L'Oreal post that you are going to see this month. You will be seeing lip products and foundations from L'Oreal. I will try to post up all my new L'Oreal spotted products up this week. If you are fan of L'Oreal products, then this and the next few posts will definitely be exciting for you! Plus if you love the original Million Lashes mascara, you might end up liking this one. L'Oreal has come out with Voluminous Million Lashes Excess mascara. This mascara claims to give you lots of volume. I haven't tried the original mascara but I might have to look into one if it promises to give my lashes length since that is what my lashes need.


If any of you guys know of a really good drugstore mascara that is great for length, please let me know!

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new mascaras yet?
Are you a fan of L'Oreal mascaras?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...