Thursday, July 4, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream


Hey everyone! First off, I just want to say Happy 4th of July!! Another brand has done it again! So many brands were coming out with their own versions of BB creams and now its CC creams. I wonder how does CC creams differ from BB creams and tinited moisturizers... I know that the American versions of BB creas were pretty much tinted moisturizers but with the name BB cream just slapped on their packaging. CC creams seem to be the same as BB creams since BB creams give color and correction as well. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below because I would love to know your thoughts!



This product that I am going to show you guys is the L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream. It only comes in two shades: 180 Light/Medium and 181 Medium/Deep. This seems like a nice product. I like the color of the packaging, makes it look almost high-end. Don't you guys agree? I haven't tried this yet but it claims to correct (color and tone), even (age and dark spots), brightens complexion, nourishes skin, and protects with SPF20. Doesn't that sound like a BB cream? LOL I don't know. Let me know what you guys think. Just to let your guys know that the coverage is probably going to be sheer since according to the display, it "color + tone correction now, in a sheer makeup."

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new CC creams from L'oreal yet?
Would you guys give them a try?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...