Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spotted: Nicole By OPI Disney Tink Attitude With Color Collection


Hey everyone! How cute is this collection? If you are a huge fan of Disney and especially Tinkerbell, you definitely need to check out this collection! It is the Nicole By OPI Disney Tink Attitude With Color collection! I actually spotted this collection at a Walgreens a bit further away from my house because that Walgreens is always super fast with new products yet the one down from my house is so slow that I haven't even spotted this collection there yet. Anyways, I remember when I saw this collection, I was so excited because I remember loving Tinkerbell when I was a little kid. Let me know if you were the same as well. This collection comes with 6 new shades:

  • Hallf Charming/Half Alarming 
  • Sweet on Pete 
  • Tink's In The Pink 
  • Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary 
  • How Fairy Nice Of You! 
  • Pixie Glitter 


I love the shades in the collection because they remind me of the colors that fairies would like. LOL I don't know maybe I am just weird. Haha! Please let me know if you guys have seen this collection at your stores yet and whether you guys picked any up. I would love to know what shades interest you guys.

QUESTIONS:
How do you guys feel about this collection?
Are you a Tinkerbell fan?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...