Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CVS Haul: BOGO FREE WnW


Hey everyone! So if you didn't know, CVS had a BOGO FREE on Wet N' Wild cosmetics!! I know that WnW products are already inexpensive but getting them BOGO FREE is an even better deal. I didn't get much because I arrived late into the sale and was there on the last day. It wasn't my luckiest day as you will soon see why later into the post. I didn't know what I wanted when I got t CVS but I knew that I had to pick up something. I was hoping to see if there were any of the new 8pan palettes from WnW since I heard that they were popping up at certain CVS stores but I was out of luck. None of the CVS stores that I went to had them, which was a bummer. Since I didn't get my hands on any of the new LE 8pan palettes, I decided to cheer myself up with some other products instead.

What I bought:
WnW MegaLast Nail Polish "217B Disturbia"
WnW MegaLast Nail Polish "203B 2% Milk"
WnW MegaGlo Illuminating Powder "348 Starlight Bronze"
WnW MegaGlo Illuminating Powder "345 Catwalk Pink"

I was hoping to get some bright nail polish colors but the stores that I went were mostly out of stock. I only picked up two because I already have way more nail polishes than I would ever need in a lifetime. I decided to pick up Disturbia, which is a fall shade since I don't really have that many dark shades in my collection. I also picked up 2% Milk because I don't have many nudes in my collection. It looks like it could be a bit sheer but I am sure that I could work with it. Since there weren't many polishes in stock, I picked up two face products that I have always been curious about. Plus the past few months, I have really been into illuminating powders and highlighters. I picked up two, which I think are the only two that WnW carries. I was a bit disappointment since the majority of the highlighting powders were broken and smashed. They all looked like they were thrown around for fun. I was happy that I found Catwalk Pink still intact but since it was a BOGO FREE deal, I took Starlight Bronze as well. There were only two Starlight Bronzes left and they were both broken.





I took all my items and asked the cashier if they gave out any sort of discounts on broken items. LOL I knew that CVS stores don't do that but I had to ask anyways because it never hurts to ask. The cashier told me that since the last two were broken, I could bring it back when they restocked and exchanged it for a new one as long as I had the receipt. So far I have been back four times and they still haven't restocked. I even went to other CVS stores in my area as well and they have broken ones too, which is weird. Hopefully my CVS store will restock soon because I would love to start using it and reviewing it. So those are all the products that I bought! If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know because I would love to hear if you ended up loving them or not.

QUESTIONS:
Did you take advantage of the BOGO FREE sale?
What WnW products would you recommend?
Have you tried any of these products before?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...