Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review/Swatches: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster "Light To Medium"


Hey everyone! I have been using this bronzer for a while now and I thought that it was time for a review. I have been using this bronzer for two months now and it has been pretty popular on YouTube among the beauty gurus that I watch like ItsJudyTime and recently, a friend of mine asked me if I had any recommendations for bronzers and the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster was one of them. Plus its almost winter and that is always the time when our skin tends to lose its color and we start going pale. Winter is definitely the best time to start using bronzers and being some color back to our faces. If you are looking for a good bronzer from the drugstore, Physicians Formula has a large selection of them. It can be a bit intimidating having to pick out the right bronzer and not knowing which one to get. Physician Formula has a bunch ranging from mattes to shimmers. I have tried many Physicians Formula bronzers and all the ones that I have tried I really like but for today, I am just going to review the Bronze Booster.

WHAT:
A bronzer that claims to "provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.Ultra-lightweight powder glides on smoothly for a totally uniform and even healthy-looking tan glow. Bronzing micropearls deliver a flawless, radiant finish." Its also dermatologist approved, hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Plus it also claims to have a mistake-proof formula, which means its "stain-free, streak-free, orange-free, and odor-free."


HOW:
Physicians Formula claims (taken from the packaging), "our exclusive blend: formulated with Glow Activators, a custom infusion of vitamins, moisturizers and antioxidants for Tripe-Action Bronze Boosting. Kapi Kacchu Seeds and Phospholipids - moisturizes while helping extend the life of your tan glow. Ceraatonia Siliqua - carob tree extracts works with the skin to naturally enhance a healthy looking bronze glow. Vitamin C and E - potent antioxidants help to improve skin's clarity and radiance with daily use helps boost skins natural luminosity."

SHADES:
I think this bronzer only comes in two shades but I am not sure. The only shades that I have seen so far in stores are: Light to Medium and Medium to Dark. I only have the light to medium one but once I run out of this bronzer, I am definitely going to be getting the medium to dark shade since it will probably be a better match for my skintone.




PACKAGING:
It comes in a bronze/copper plastc flip-top compact. It is a bit bulky since the bronzer is only on the top half of the compact and underneath the actual bronzer is a space for a brush. On the bottom of the compact, there are square holes. In pretty much all the Physicians Formula round compacts that I own, the majority of them have holes on the bottom. If anyone can tell me why Physicians Formula decided to put holes there, please comment below telling me why. There is also a mirror in the compact, which I really like because its about the same size as the actual bronzer. I really like compacts with big mirrors because it makes the product conventient for on-the-go application.






PRODUCT:
The bronzer is 9g of product, which isn't that bad in my opinion. I have had this bronzer for a while and it definitely will last me a while. On the actual bronzer, there is a sun imprinted into the bronzer with the words Bronze Booster around the sun. This bronzer is one of the many bronzers from Physicians Formula that I really like. It does contain shimmer but its very finely milled shimmer and not very noticable on the face. You can use this as an all-over bronzer as well as a contouring bronzer. It blends easily onto the skin and looks very natural. If you are looking for a great drugstore bronzer, I definitely recommend trying out this bronzer.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried the Physicians Formula Bronzer Booster bronzer?
What are your favorite bronzers?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content (unless otherwise stated) and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...