Saturday, October 20, 2012

SPOTTED: ELF LE Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Books


Hey everyone! I don't know if this might be old or new news to you but ELF came out with limited edition makeup books dedicated to Disney villains. These makeup books are only sold at select Walgreen stores so you can always call your nearest store to see if they carry this collection. I definitely reccommend getting these while you can because I can definitely see these books going fast. These are sold for $10 plus tax a book, which isn't that bad of a price, especially since its associated with Disney. Plus if you are a huge fan of Disney, I would suggest that you get your hnds on these before they run out.

Description taken from the ELF website:
"Do you dare to be villainous? Each Limited Edition Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Book is a collectible makeup set that is sure to reflect your gorgeously evil inner diva, featuring the infamous Disney Villains: Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians, Evil Queen from Snow White and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. Each all-in-one book includes the must-have makeup essentials and a step-by-step guide to create your favorite Disney villain look for both day and night, so you can be beautifully wicked for any occasion."

Each book is so cute and I wish I could have gotten all three. I would love to get these to have as decoration in my room once they have hit pan. Each book is dedicated to its own villain with their own look. I love how each book shows us how to get that certain villain look for both day and night looks. Plus I love how it has a decent size mirror with a quote from the villain underneath!









Each book comes with:
8 Eyeshadows: 4 shadows for a daytime look & 4 for a nighttime look
2 Lip & Cheek Color Pencils
1 Eyeshadow Primer
1 Liquid Eyeliner
1 Pair of False Eyelashes
1 Lash Adhesive
1 Mirror

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this collection at your Walgreens?
Would you be interested in these?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...