Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lisa's Late July 2012 Favorites



Hey everyone! I am so glad to finally be back posting and commenting! I know that I am way beyond late on my July 2012 Favorites. I wasn't going to post this but changed my mind and decided to post it anyways. Hopefully it will come into use for some of you and not annoy anyone with it being so late, especially since August is almost over and its almost time to post up a August 2012 Favorites post. I don't really have that many products because I haven't had the chance to go out and buy products and/or try out new products. Hopefully these products will be able to satisfy you guys for now. LOL

FACE:
ALMAY CLEAR COMPLEXION CONCEALER "LIGHT/MEDIUM"
I freaking love this concealer. It goes perfectly with my Almay Clear Complexion Foundation. I love how creamy and blendable this concealer is. Plus it doesn't irritate my pimples and breakouts like other concealers tend to do. This concealer does dry somewhat fast so you do have to work quickly with it. I love how the applicator comes with a doe applicator. It reminds me of the typical lip gloss applicator.



BROWS:
ELF STUDIO EYEBROW KIT "DARK"
I have already finished the wax part of this kit and didn't even hit pan on the brow powder. I hate it when this sort of thing happens because its just a waste. I love the wax in this kit and have already started using a new one because I need the wax. I have tried using the brow powder as a crease color because its matte and I love using matte shades for the crease but I am still unsure of how I feel about it. I wish ELF would repackage these and add more brow wax than powder. LOL Other than that, I love this kit and use it everyday for my brows.



EYES:
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO EYE LINER "SAPPHIRE"
I love this gel/cream liner. It stays on all day on my upper lash line and is my go-to liner whenever I am wearing false lashes. Granted it does rub off on some parts on my upper lash line but thats mainly due to my semi-heavy mono lids. Other than that, its so creamy and easy to apply. I have had this liner for over three months now and it still hasn't dried up on me. I am planning to buy more in other shades.
PHYSCIANS FORMULA MATTE COLLECTION QUAD EYE SHADOW "CANYON CLASSICS"
I bought this a while back from CVS when they had this super great sale on PF products. I bought a couple so I am glad that I have a couple as backups. I don't have many matte shadows in my collection so this quad is a great addition because I love using matte shadows as my crease and browbone color. Definitely expect a review with swatches on this quad soon!
ULTA AUTOMATIC EYE LINER "TEAL BLUE"
I bought this sometime in the beginning of July and have really been loving it. I have bought other shades as well when I bought this liner but only Teal Blue was the most pigmented and long lasting one, which is weird. Expect a belated haul post from me soon, featuring this eyeliner. LOL I just love how pigmented this shade is and I love using it as a pop of color on my waterline whenever I am wearing neutral shades of my lids.
REVLON COLORSTAY 12HR EYE SHADOW "05 BLUSHED WINES"
This is the older packaging of the Revlon ColorStay 12HR Shadows. I bought this during the CVS Clearance Sale last year. All of the shadows in this quad are shimmers, which I love using as a overall lid shade and outer corner shades. My favorite shadow in this quad is the second one, which I love using as my lid shade. I have been wearing this shade constantly and am about to hit pan on it.
BENEFIT STAY DON'T STRAY PRIMER
I love using this as my shadow primer. It makes all my shadows pigmented on my eyes and long lasting. Granted, my lids don't get oily so all powders and cream shadows last all day on my lids but this primer just makes my shadows more vibrant. I plan on buying a full-size one once I finish up my shadow primer stash.




LIPS:
WET N' WILD GLASSY GLOSS LIP GEL "311A GLASS CONFUSION"
This is my first WnW gloss. Let me just say that this gloss is definitely on the sticky and thick side. For me, sometimes thats okay because I feel like sticky glosses last longer on my lips. You definitely don't need much with this lip gloss. If you have tried this line of lip glosses from WnW before, please let me know how you feel about these.
TOO FACED GLAMOUR GLOSS "BARELY LEGAL"
This is my first Too Faced lip gloss and I love it. I am almost finished with it too. I am halfway there. This is a volumizing lip gloss with lip injection comfort plump. This is definitely a lip gloss that gives your lips a tingly feel once its applied. I am unsure on whether it actually plumps your lips because my lips are on the fuller side but I love the color it gives off and the feel.


CHEEKS:
SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE BLUSH DUO
I was almost going to return this but decided to keep it at the last possible moment. I'm not much of a fan of orangey blushes since I love pink blushes. This blush duo comes with two blushes: Desert Flower and Coral. I don't see myself using this everyday but its a great shade to have in my collection.




So that is all for July 2012 favorites! Sorry that it was late but I was super busy and just had no time. Hopefully that doesn't happen again in the future. If you guys would like to see more in-depth reviews and/or swatches of any of these products, definitely let me know and I will post one up! Plus if you have tried any of these products, let me know how you feel about it. I love reading everyones' opinions!

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...