Friday, August 24, 2012

CVS Revlon ColorStay Haul (MoneyMaker For Me)


Hey everyone! Oh my goodness, this week CVS is having a great deal on some Revlon products. I do wish that CVS would have 40% off on Revlon so I wouldn't have to deal with ECBs but this sale is great as well. If you didn't know already, this week at CVS, Revlon nail polishes are $4.99USD and you get $3ECBs back (limit is 5 per household card). Plus they are also have a great promotion on certain Revlon lip products as well like the new Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains. I didn't buy any of those but I will probably go back sometime this week and get me one (or two or three!)

I really wasn't going to do this haul but since I found some really great coupon this week, I just couldn't pass up this sale! I was lucky enough to find some $2USD off any Revlon Color Cosmetic tearpad coupons that could be combined with this sale. There was only 4 coupons left on the tearpad. I instantly grabbed all four. Usually I would leave some coupons left for other customers but since I was late and there was four left, what the heck!

Since CVS was literally across the street, I grabbed up the coupons and went to CVS! With the four coupons, this deal became a MM (moneymaker) for me! Each polish was $4.99USD but with each purchase, you get $3ECB back. I bought 4 polishes and got back $12ECBs back. Plus the CVS redbox machine printed me out a $4 off any $20 purchase, which I also used.

My transaction breakdown:
(4) Revlon ColorStay nail polishes $4.99 each = $19.96
Minus $4 off $20 CVS coupon = $15.96
Minus (4) $2 off any Revlon Color Cosmetic tearpad coupons = $7.96
Minus $3ECBs from previous purchase = $4.96
With tax, my total came up to $6.36 and at the end of my receipt, I got $12ECBs back!! With all my coupons and my ECBs, I basically made money with this purchase!!



This sale is definitely a great deal. If you have any Revlon coupons, I definitely recommend using them for this sale!! By the way, if you are wondering which shades I got, they are: 040 Procence, 060 Cafe Pink, 070 Wild Strawberry, and 005 Base Coat. I haven't tried the Revlon ColorStay Base Coat but I have heard great things about it. I actually wanted the Revlon ColorStay Top Coat as well but both CVS stores that I went to were sold out of it. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on it before the sale ends. If you have tried either coats, definitely let me know because I would love to know your thoughts on them.



QUESTIONS:
Have you taken advantage of this sale at CVS yet?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



2 comments:

  1. Great buy! I have some $2 Revlon coupons too and they expire next month- might have to go grab some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Those $2 Revlon coupons are great for this sale but hurry since today is the last day for the sale at CVS.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...