Thursday, September 27, 2012

SPOTTED: NYX, Urban Decay & Stila @ Nordstorm Rack

Hey everyone! A few days ago, I went to Ulta to check out their 40% off sale and decided to check out Nordstorm Rack as well. I usually don't shop at Nordstorm Rack that much unless I am there checking out their clearance items. Plus from time to time, they do tend to carry high-end discounted makeup and thats the main reason why I love it there.

This time I went to Nordstorm Rack, they had a display in front of the store with a bunch of NYX products. Some products were cheaper than Ulta but there were some that were around the same price. It just depends on whether which product you are buying and if its worth it. Sometimes if the price is pretty close to Ulta's pricing, I would just buy it at Ulta because you get points for your purchases. Its just up to you to decide which store you want to go. I was only able to take a picture of the back of the display and not the front because the manager kept on staring at me. LOL Anyways, they had single shadows, blushes, bronzers, eyebrow kits, the runaway collection palettes, matte lip glosses, lip pencils, eye liners, and so much more. If you missed out on the Ulta sale or don't have an Ulta near you and have been wanting to try out some NYX, I suggest checking out your Nordstorm Rack.

I also spotted some Urban Decay products as well. Most of the Urban Decay products are the same as the ones on sale on the Urban Decay website but just a few cents cheaper. If you don't want to pay for shipping, you can always go to your nearest Nordstorm Rack store to see if they have the products. I spotted a bunch of Urban Decay products but was only able to take pictures of some. They did have the Skull Shadow Box but I can't remember how much it was. I think it was around $11-$12 plus tax. I also spotted a nail polish set with a bunch of shimmers and glitter polishes for $18.97 for a 6 piece set. They also had the Midnight Emerency for $21.97 and it includes 4 shadows with a full size lip gloss and an eye shadow brush.





Next brand that I spotted was Stila! They had a bunch of Stila products but some of them weren't priced so I can't tell you how much they are. I don't know why they didn't price everything. One product that I was interested in but wanted to check out the reviews was the Love At First Set Blush Set, which includes a blush in Love At First Sight and two lip glazes in Bubble Gum and Pinkle Twinkle for $11.97 plus tax. They also had a Stila Eye Shadow Trio but only in Santa Monica Blvd, which has the shades Coy, Mystic, and Poise for $5.97 which isn't that bad of a deal IMO. I would have almost bought it but I didn't see myself wearing the shades that much since I prefer neutral shades. The also had the Stila Eye Shadow Palette and Lip Glaze Set in Arctic Chill but this one didn't have a price tag so I can't tell you how much it is. They also had a bunch of other Stila sets but I didn't take pictures of those. One thing that I did spot and regret not buying is the Stila Holiday 2011 Dream In Full Colour Palette for $9.75 and it includes a full size Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray. I might go back and pick it up the next time I go there. Hopefully they will have still have a couple when I get there. Wish me luck! Sorry if the picture of the Dream In Full palette is sort of blurry, I took that one with my sucky camera phone.







So those are all the items that I spotted at my Nordstorm Rack. Keep in mind, your store might have different products so you might or might not see everything that I saw. If you are interested in trying out high end cosmetics but don't want to pay too much, I highly suggest checking out Nordstorm Rack because you might find a couple of great deals there. If you have any questions, definitely let me know by commenting below!

QUESTIONS:
Have you been to Nordstorm Rack?
What do you think of the items that I was lucky enough to spot?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...