Friday, September 21, 2012

Mini Revlon and Ardell Haul


Hey everyone! Guess what? I went and bought myself another foundation even though we all know that I don't need anymore since I still have like 4 backups of my favorite Almay Clear Complexion foundation. Plus I have other foundations in my collection that definitely need some love as well. But I really couldn't help it since all the drugstore brands have been coming out with new foundations. Its just so hard to hear about a new foundation and not be able to give it a try. LOL

If you don't know what foundation I am talking about, it is the Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation. I bought mines in the shade 250 Medium Beige and I just hope and pray that it will match my skin. Its just so darn hard to figure out the shades with their glass packaging. I was looking at all the shades that my store had and they all freaking looked the same! From th lightest to the darkest shade, I really couldn't tell that much of a difference. I couldn't even tell if it was yellow toned or even pink toned. It was just too hard so I went with a color that I think I could work with if it didn't truly match. If it was too light, I could just use a bronzer to darken it up and if it was too light, then I could use a light foundation powder to set it. Once I give this a try, I will definitely do a post. I will probably do a first impression review post soon, so definitely expect one. Its definitely on my to do list.


Since Revlon was BOGO 50% off, I decided to get another Revlon product because if I had just bought one product that would have been kind of a waste of a sale. LOL I actually wanted to pick up the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains but couldn't find any at my store, which is weird. I think either they ran out and haven't stocked or they were just placed somewhere in the store that I didn't know about. IDK but I will find them! Since I couldn't find what I really wanted, I decided to just go with a blush because I love my blushes! I have been wanting to try out the new blushes from Revlon so I decided to go with the Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush "100 Pinched". I actually wanted a pink shade but my store didn't have it. Gosh, IDK why I even went to this one store. LOL I haven't given this a try yet but I have heard great reviews on it! If you have given it a try, definitely let me know how you feel about it!


While I was on my way to the cashier, I noticed that some of the lashes were on sale so I decided to take a look. It wasn't that much of a sale but I have always wanted to try out some demi lashes by Ardell since Michele1218 always raves about these Ardell demi lashes. I couldn't remember which ones that she uses but I bought two pairs of the Ardell Fashion Lashes "120 Demi". These look gorgeous and I can't wait to give them a try!


So that is all that I bought during this mini haul. I know it isn't much but I have really been trying on not hauling as much and trying to save up money so I can buy some new storage for my makeup collection. Plus I am just really tired of how my room looks right now. Plus I just want some new storage to store everything in. If you guys have any ideas on any storage, definitelty let me know below!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried the new Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation yet?
Have you tried any of these products?
What kind of storage do you think I should get?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that creme blush colour is adorable! Revlon is my one of my favourites for drugstore foundations (hellloooo Colourstay) and eyeliner but I've never tried their blushers before.

    In terms of storage, I have mine in a multi-layered plastic trolly and then I have smaller trays in each layers to organize products into categories. I suppose it really depends on how much products you have in your collection and whether or not you have vanity :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your storage sounds pretty nice. I have been meaning to pick up some bigger storage pieces like the Alex one from Ikea. Its a bit pricey but hopefully I will have some money left over for it. LOL My makeup collection is getting way too out of hand. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...