Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012


Hey everyone! Lets just say that its been a long time since my last VoxBox. I almost thought Influenster forgot about me. I was so happy when I found out that VoxBox was offering another box and that I was going to take part in it. Although this one doesn't contain as many beauty products as the first one that I received, I am still happy about this one. Sorry if this post is a bit late. I received my box maybe a week or two weeks ago but have been busy trying out the products that I forgot to post about the actual box. If you don't know already, the Natural VoxBox 2012 features all natural and green lifystyle products.



Okay, moving onto the actual products that I received and will soon review!! Some products will be having their own review post while other products will probably be grouped together in one single post, just to make it easier and chances are the ones that are going to be grouped together are probably going to be the sample products. Or maybe I might not even mention them at all, I am still unsure about that. Let me know if you would still like to see reviews on the sample sized products that I received and how you think I should post them, together or separate reviews. The products that I received in my Natural VoxBox 2012 are:

The Original Dish Drying Mat FULL SIZE
Taken from the description on packaging, "The new solution to the age old tradition of placing ddish towels on the counter when hand-washing pots, pans, dishes, and glassware. Handwashing dishes uses less water than conventional automated dish washers. Using the dish drying mat also conserves energy by allowing dishes to air dry. Holds 4 times its weight in water, cushions delicate dishes and dishware, machine washable and highly durable, and folds and store easily."




Parissa Quick & Easy Wax Strips For Face & Bikini FULL SIZE
Comes with 16 (8 x 2 sided) wax strips. Taken for the description on packaging, "A mess-free, express hair remover that's ready to use. Zip away face and bikini hair instantly keeping skin smooth up to 6 weeks. Ideal for beginners, touch-ups, and travel."


Geodeo Island 24HR Protection Deodorant FULL SIZE
I have already started testing this product so expect a review from me soon. Let me just say that it smells amazing! Taken from the flyer included in VoxBox, "Don't fake it. Get real fresh. Under-the-palm-trees-with-a-fruit-drink fresh. GEODEO Island is what "ahh" smells like. The potent combo of bamboo and aloe organic extracts and antioxidant vitamin E gives your skin a mini-spa treatment with each application. Warning: May result in sporadic smiles."



CleanWell All-Natural Hand Santizing Wipe SAMPLE
This is just a sample with one wipe included. Its alcohol free and is used to kill germs naturally and can be used for hands and face. Whats great about this is that its safe for kids, which means that I can use this on my little brother whenever we are out during the day and he needs to clean his hands or face. Its moisturizing and has a citrus herb scent. Plus it hasn't been tested on animals, which is also a plus. I haven't tried this before so I don't know how it is around the eye area. I would just have to tell my brother to be careful around that area because I wouldn't want it to burn or irritate his eyes, just in case.



LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer FULL SIZE
This is basically a lip balm that is supposed to help moisturize, soften, and protect your lips naturally. What I really like is that this lip balm doesn't have a bunch of ingredients, just 11 ingredients. I have already started testing this product and have been using it everyday since I received it so expect a review soon.



EBOOST Natural Energy SAMPLE
This is a daily health booster. Taken from the packaging, EBOOST is "a proprietary formula of vitamins, minerals, and super-nutrients, that deliver a boost of energy and immunity in an easy to mix effervescent packet. Our packets contain no sugar, no artificial flavors and are low in calories. So go ahead, boost your day, everyday." I don't know if everyone received the same flavor as me but I got the all-natural orange flavor. I haven't tried this yet so hopefully it will taste good and boost my day.I sort of wish that they had given us more packets because with these kinds of products, its always hard to test them with just one.



Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetner SAMPLE
Taken from the flyer, "100% natural, nothing artificial. Zero calories per serving. Rich, sweet taste of sugar. Deliciously Sweet Monk Fruit Extract. Made from the perfect blend of 100% natural ingredients: Erythritol, Sugar, Monk fruit extract, and molasses." This came with two packets and I gave one to my mom so she could try as well. We both tried it out already. First we opened both packages and dumped everything out into a little bowl and dipped our fingers in to taste the sweetner. Lets just say that it tastes pretty good and we both liked it. Our samples came with a coupon for $1 off so we just might have to redeem it soon.



So those are all the products that I received. Some people received different products. For example, some were lucky enough to try out the Desert Essennce Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion and the SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap. I was really excited because I thought I was going to get to try out those two as well but sadly, they didn't come in my box. Oh well, those that did receive them, I hope that they are working well and that you guys like them! Let me know if you were able to participate in the Naturals VoxBox 2012 and if you received those products.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...