Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nordstorm Rack Haul: Leaves Bracelet


Hey everyone! I have been meaning to post up this haul for a while now but I keep forgetting to take the pictures. I don't really like taking pictures at night because I would have to use flash and that causes the dark edges around the pictures. I would rather take pictures during the day when the sun is shining through my windows because it captures the colors more better. This is my first jewelry purchase from Nordstorm Rack and I might just have to go back and maybe buy some more. I only bought one item because there really wasn't that much that I liked. There was a lot of Betsy Johnson jewelry but I wasn't really a fan of those because they are just way too chunky and overfilled with huge charms.



One thing that did end up catching my eye was this leaves bracelet. I think this bracelet is so cute and would be a great starter for my bracelet collection for the arm candy trend going on right now. I really like how its fits perfectly on my wrist and it stays on perfectly, so I don't have to worry about it falling off and getting lost. There is an opening behind the leavers and it snaps close when worn. I really like how the opening is behind the leaves in the front because you can't even tell once its snapped and worn. I really think this piece will last me a while because its pretty sturdy. I don't know the actual brand of the bracelet but I think its just the Nordstorm brand. All-in-all, I really like this bracelet. I don't remember the exact price that I paid but I do know for sure was that it was no more than $10USD.

QUESTIONS:
Do you shop at Nordstorm Rack?
What do you think about my bracelet?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...