Monday, January 6, 2014

Spotted: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

Hey everyone! I am so excited that Rimmel has come out with a matte foundation. If you have bee keeping up with me these past few months, then you might know that I have been loving the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I actually use it everyday to set my liquid foundation. I love it because it sets my foundation without changing the color. Well now, Rimmel has come out with their Stay Matte Foundation to go with their pressed powder. Rimmel claims that it "feels weightless and cakeless" while keeping you matte hence the name. It has a liquid mousse texture, according to the display. I think there are eight new shades in this line but I am unsure because some of the shades were already gone.

What makes it even better is that the display has tear pad coupons for $1 off the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation! I think the foundation was $5.99 at my CVS and with the $1 off coupon, you only pay $4.99 before tax. Since I love the pressed powder so much, I actually decided to pick one up to try out but I actually might have to go back and exchange it because when I opened it to try out, I noticed that someone had already opened and swatched it because the foundation was all over the inside of the cap. Don't you guys hate it when that happens? So make sure before you buy these to double check since there are no safety seals on these. Let me know if you would like to see a first impressions using this or a full on review using this foundation.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...