Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spotted: Physicians Formula Nude Wear Collection

Hey everyone! First off let me just say how cute is this display! I know that Physicians Formula tends to have really cute displays but this one just takes the cake with all the pink, rose gold, and the bows on the actual products. I am positive that all of you would definitely agree with me on this one! This display is called the Nude Wear, which is a new line from Physicians Formula. These products claim to be "glowing nude makeup" for a "beautiful bare skin effect and skin-glowing finish."

This collection has bronzers, highlighters, and blushes. The blushes are definitely what I would be after. Each product says "Nude Wear" on the actual product itself. This actually reminds me of a product that Dior (or was it Dior?) came out with a few months ago with the word "Nude" on the actual product. I would if Physician Formula had them in mind? Thanks for reading!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I really hope I can find these products :D I loveee the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I have only seen this display at CVS stores. Hopefully you will see them soon at your stores! I love the packaging too, especially the gold bows on them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...