Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spotted: Maybeline New Dream Wonder Powder

Hey everyone! How is your day so far? I hope that everything is going great for you guys? I still can't believe that its already 2014. I still forget sometimes and write 2013 whenever I write the date down on forms and etc. LOL Let me know if you guys have the same problems as well. That always happens to me each year for a couple of days before I just remember automatically. I am so excited that its 2014 because lots of makeup brands are coming out with new products and all the good tv shows are coming back from their mid-season or season break! Let me know which shows are you guys most excited for.

Okay onto the makeup. I actually spotted this collection at my Walgreens store. It was located right in front of the cashiers so I know for sure that both them and the customers in line were staring at me taking pictures of makeup. Haha! Sometimes when I do take pictures of makeup displays and people are right there, I wonder if they even know what the pictures are for. Anyways, if you guys didn't know already Maybelline came out with new powder foundation. What's funny with these is that these claim to be "the first powder with less talc" and because of that they "feel like powderless powder for a creamy glide and smooth flawless finish." I just thought that claim was funny because it would have been better to just make the powder with no talc than less talc.



I haven't tried these yet but not sure if I would buy them anytime soon since I already have a ton of powders that I need to finish up first. If this goes on sale or if I run out of my numerous powders then I might just have to buy this to try out. Let me know if you tried these yet. I do wish that they came with testers like other Revlon and CoverGirl displays are having.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



2 comments:

  1. I loved their moose blush but I don't use powder all that often....Maybe if I use up what I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have ever tried their mouse blushes before.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...