Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quads

Hey everyone! Okay, sorry I couldn't post these pictures in my CVS Clearane Haul (Store #3) and I didn't want to just delete these pictures because that would mean that it was a waste of my time to take these in the first place. LOL Plus I am sure that there is someone out there who would like to see these, from seeing my previous haul. I thought it might make the post way too long if I had posted all these pictures there and I wouldn't have liked the look of it. LOL

I will try to post swatches of these quads later on, after I try them out for a while. Some I might chose to give away to friends and family memebers. I don't know which ones I will be be keeping for myself and which ones I will be giving away, hence the reason why I took the pictures while they are still in their actual packaging.

The Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadows that I bought:
❅322 Nude Elements
❅315 Neutral Khakis
❅320 Sandstorm

❅380 Silver Fox

❅310 Coffee Bean

❅330 In The Buff

❅325 Blushed Wines

I haven't tried any of these yet but I heard that they are pretty good quality and are very pigmented. Plus with them being on clearance at CVS stores, they are a great deal to buy! I bought these all for $1.75 each plus tax! I saved $5.24 for each qaud! So overall, I saved about over $35 because I bought all of these for 75% off, which is super crazy!!

If you haven't been to your CVS, I highly suggest going whenever you have a couple of free minutes to check everything out before all the great items are gone. Check out different CVS stores, if you have a couple in your area. I hope you like my pictures. Sorry if some of them might be blurry. I am still trying to get used to the camera. LOL

My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #1): CLICK HERE
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #2): CLICK HERE
My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #3): CLICK HERE
Please check out my Luuux: CLICK HERE

Have you guys been to a CVS yet and taken advantage of their clearance sale? What goodies did you get? Is there anything that you have been eyeing and finally get the chance to try out because its on clearance? Let me know..

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal. Thank you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...