Monday, December 19, 2011

CVS Clearance Haul (Store #2)


Hey everyone! Guess what? I couldn't contain myself and tempted myself to go to another CVS store to check out their clearance products. The CVS store that I first went to didn't have much products left because everyone bought them already so I thought I would try my luck at another store. If you haven't seen my first CVS clearance haul, you can CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE for my blog website. I have been seeing so many people's clearance hauls that I wanted to buy some more stuff to try out. I have been really wanting the NYC Bronzer in Sunny for a while now and when I found out that it was on the clearance list, I went out to all the CVS stores near me to look for it. I couldn't find it because apparently none of my CVS stores sell NYC products anymore, which is weird. I guess I would just have to buy it regular price at Target.

Well onto my actual haul:
❄Revlon Matte Powder Blush in 003 Perfectly Peach 75% off, Paid $2.75T, Saved $8.24
❄Revlon Matte Powder Blush in 002 Blushing Berry 75% off, Paid $2.75T, Saved $8.
❄Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 096 Petal 75% off, Paid $2.47T, Saved $7.42

❄Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 22 Gunmetal (x2) 75% off, Paid $0.79T, Saved $2.40
❄Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 34 Going Green 75% off, Paid $0.79T, Saved $2.40
❄Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in Etheral 75% off, Paid $2.99T but had a $2 off coupon, so I paid $0.99T, Saved $9.00


❄Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender in 001 Black (x5) 75% off, Paid $2.09T but had $1 off coupon (x5), so I paid $1.09T, Saved $7.42
 


❄Nature Made Superior Potency Biotin (x2) BOGO FREE, Paid $9.99T for both, Saved $9.99


I had a couple of both manufacturer coupons and CVS ECBs so my total came down to $21.72USD! I saved $15USD with all my coupons and ECBs, plus even more because all the products that I bought were either on clearance or on a BOGO FREE sale! YAY! I never tried any of these products before, except for the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes. I have been wanting to try out Biotin for a while nail because I heard that its good for healthy hear, skin, and nails. I just hope that the liquid softgels aren't huge because I hate huge pills.

I love all the Rimmel mascaras that I have tried so far, which are the Sexy Curves and the Lash Accelerator mascaras so I thought I would give their other mascaras a try. I bought a couple to give to my friends and my sister. Whenever she needs a new mascara, she doesn't need the hassle of going down to the drugstore and buying herself one. LOL She just goes into my room and asks me for one everytime.
I can't wait to try out all the blushes that I bought! I am a blush addict, for those that didn't know already. LOL I have been wanting to try out some more matte blushes so I thought these would be great to test. Plus I never tried a actual cream blush in a pan before. All my cream blushes are in stick form as in the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks. Also I went to the lipstick display hoping that Soft Nude was on clearance but it isn't so I opted for Petal instead. I don't usually buy lipsticks that much but I thought I would give this one a try.

I am so happy that I bought all of these products are great prices. If you haven't been to a CVS store yet, you should definitely check it out before all the great clearance products sell out. I heard that a lot of these products are getting discontinued, so right now is a great time to try out the product that you have been wanting to try out while its on clearance. As you can see, I also included a picture of my reciept so you can see the great prices! Plus its even better when you have coupons and ECBs. Well, I hope you like my haul. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!


Please check out my Luuux: CLICK HERE

Please check out my CVS Clearance Haul (Store #1): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Do not use or steal. Thank you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...