Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Sure Bet Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another display that I recently spotted on my shopping strip to Walgreens. I don't really know much about this collection but I am pretty sure that most of the shades are re-promotes from previous collections or just from their permanent products. This collection is actually the Sinful Colors Sure Bet collection. It claims to contain "high stakes shades," according to the display. Since I don't really know much about this collection or the shade names, I am just going to show you guys a close-up of the polishes.


Let me know if you know if these are new shades or just re-promotes from previous collections, usually Sinful Colors tends to do that a lot whenever they have a new display. I don't know why since it can get a bit confusing sometimes, especially if you are standing in front of the display, trying to remember if you had already bought a certain shade before. Or maybe that just happens to me a lot? LOL

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this Sure Bet collection at your stores yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...