Friday, June 21, 2013

CVS Clearance Haul (Part 2)


Hey everyone! If you didn't know already, CVS stores are now having their Beauty Clearance sale. If you plan on buying makeup, you should definitely go and check out this sale. You can get a bunch of great products for such great prices, especially if you have a bunch of coupons. I always make sure to bring my coupons with me whenever I go check out this sale because sometimes I can get items for little to nothing. I only bought two items that I had coupons for and the other two were already inexpensive so I bought them anyways.

WHAT I BOUGHT:
Spoiled Nail Polishes "S021 Cougar Attack" & "S047 Deeper Dive"
I have just started using Spoiled nail polishes. I don't really like the brushes on these but I do like the formula and the shades that they offer. This brand is only exclusive to CVS stores but I have only seen some of the CVS stores in my area sell this line, which is weird. Cougar Attack is full of copper glitter in a jelly brown base. Deeper Dive is dark blue teal polish with shimmer. Both polishes are very pretty and I am excited to try out Deeper Dive since it reminds me of mermaids. LOL



Almay Wake Up Blush + Highlighter "010 Pink/Rose"
I bought this because I had never tried Almay blushes before so I was curious about the quality. I already own a couple of Almay products like their Clear Complexions Foundation, which I love so I wanted to try out more. I don't know why Rose is in the title of the shade since its just a plain pink shade. I know I will be mixing my brush into both of those shades for one shade. I tend to favor pink shades for blush since they are more complementary for my fair skintone. I wouldn't recommend this blush for those who have deep skintone since its very light. I will be posting up a swatch post soon.


Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer "002 Light Brown/Champagne"
Yes, I bought another one. I got this for a friend since she recently dyed her hair a lighter shade and was looking for a lighter brow product. She tried out mines before and really liked it so I bought her one of her own to use. Hopefully she didn't go out and buy one for herself already but if she did, she'll have a back-up. I do wish that they had a dark shade that didn't have any red undertone to it since this one isn't the perfect shade for me but I will still use up the one that I bought in my previous CVS haul.


So that is all for my CVS clearance haul, part two. Yes I went twice and will probably end up going back again. LOL The prices are just too good to pass up and even harder to ignore when CVS starts emailing me coupons. If you want to see my first CVS clearance haul, you can CLICK HERE. Also don't forget to check out my YouTube channel. I just posted my very first video a few days ago and would really like for you to check it out. Please leave any comments below telling me what you should think my second video should be on. Link to my YouTube channel is below.

QUESTIONS:
Have you taken advantage of the CVS Clearance Sale yet?
Have you tried any of these products?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. aghhh another awesome haul, I have to stop looking at the deals you find, they make me sooo jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Is there no CVS stores near you? You could find similar deals at Walgreens and RiteAid. Plus I went to a Big Lots store today and they had a bunch of the stuff that was on clearance at CVS stores for around the same price. You could try either of those stores. Hope that helps..

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...