Friday, November 16, 2012

CVS Haul (Feat. Maybelline, WnW and Garnier)


Hey everyone! So guess what? I had some extra time again and decided to make a pit stop to CVS. I don't know why I always go that to myself because I always end up spending money there. Plus I live near to a CVS store so thats never a good thing, especially if you are a beauty lover like me. Its never a good thing for the wallet. I went there with no intention to buy anything but walked out with a bag full of makeup goodies. Eesh! My little brother was with me too and when we were walking out of the store, he was just shaking his head. LOL

What I bought:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
I have always been curious about this BB cream and since I had a coupon, I decided to get it to try out. Hopefully it ends up working good because I have read a couple of reviews where people didn't like this product. I think some people complained about the smell and/or on the weird feeling your face feels once its on. Hopefully it doesn't feel weird on my face or make it break out as well. *Fingers crossed!* If you have tried this before, definitely let me know what you think about it.



Wet N Wild MegaLast Nail Polish "204B Private Viewing" and "211B Club Havana"
Since I was at the WnW display, I wanted to try out the Spoiled polishes but for some reason, the CVS store by my house doesn't sell them. Bummer! I thought that was a bit weird but I remembered that my CVS store sucks. IDK how its even still in business because they never carry new products and they suck at restocking. Since they didn't carry the Spoiled line, I decided to just buy some from the MegaLast line. Even though its fall right now, I don't really like wearing dark nail polishes that much so I bought a nudish shade as well as a bright sorbet orange.



Wet N Wild LipStick "512A Fuchsia With Blue Pearl"
Like I need anymore lipsticks! I still decided to buy this one to try out. No wonder my little brother was shaking his head at me. LOL I thought the name on this is pretty exact with how it goes on the lips. Once swatched, this is such a bright fuchsia but what makes it really pretty is that it somewhat has a blue pearl finish to it. Its really pretty. If you would like to see a swatch of it, definitely let me know!


Maybelline FitMe Blush "Light Pink"
I love my blushes and am definitely a blush addict! I know I don't need amymore blushes but I can never stop buying them. Since my whole makeup addiction, I have probably only finished one blush but have hit pan on others. So you can tell why I don't need anymore but I just love them! I love buying pink blushes so when I saw this, I just had to give it a try. Hopefully its pigmented and shows up on my cheeks.


Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion SPF15
Last but not least, I decided to get a lotion. Since its been getting pretty cold in Cali, I thought it would be a great time to try out a moisturizing day lotion. I bought it to try out and if it ends up working pretty well, I just might buy another one for my mom. Supposedly it keeps the skin hydrated for 24 hours but we will see if that claim is true. If you have tried this before, let me know whether you liked it or not.


So that is all for my CVS haul. I didn't intend to buy anything but just browse around and waste some time but I ended up walking out with a bag of products and my brother shaking his head. LOL Good thing hes only ten because chances are, he won't remember this later on. I haven't tried any of these products yet do love the WnW polishes since I already own a couple from that line. If you would like to see reviews and/or swatches on any of these products, shown in this post, let me know and I will post them! Plus if you have tried any of these products, let me know what you think about them!

QUESTIONS:
Has this ever happened to you before?
Have you tried any of these products before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...