Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spotted: Fantasy Makers Hauntingly Hip Collection


Hey everyone! Fantasy Makers has done it again! Every year, they come out with sets for Halloween makeup. I love how each set comes with stencils and a picture of a model with the makeup on from using the stencils. This is a great set that you can use to help make your costume more noticeable. Plus who doesn't love pretty Halloween makeup? Everyone loves it! Its fun applying it and fun wearing it. Let me know if you guys think the same as well.





If you haven't seen these sets before, they each include an eyeliner, palette, and stencils. The palettes are all cream shadows. I actually bought one a year ago and use it sometimes. I was hesitant to buy it since it was very glittery but it was just the top. Once you get to the bottom, you don't really get any glitter. I don't know if it was just the palette that I bought or if all the palettes are like that. If you guys are interested in these, they should be popping up at your local CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid and other stores, if they aren't there already. These are regularly priced for $5.99 plus tax.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these sets yet?
Have you ever bought one before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

MY MAKEUP BLOG: CLICK HERE
YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

6 comments:

  1. These are really cool and I wanted to try them but the stencils are only a one time use, which is sad. I wished they sell more of the stencil designs on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one from last year but haven't used the stencils yet. LOL I didn't know that they were one time use, that sucks.

      Delete
  2. I reuse mine all the time! I clean them wit make up wipes and they are fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a really good idea! I have been hearing people say that the stencils are one time use only. I might have to give that a try whenever I decide to use the stencils.

      Delete
  3. By any chances, you have photos of the back??? I know there are different stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no sorry I didn't take pictures of the back but yes, each set has different stencils and there is more than one stencil in each set. I hope that helps.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...