Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My June-July-August Empties 2013


Hey everyone! I finally filmed another video on my channel so please make sure to watch it. I spent a long time but thats mainly because I showed a lot of products. Keep in mind that these were probably about three to four months worth of empties saved up. Haha! I know I could have just showed the products and not say much but thats just not me. LOL I like to go into little detail about each product, like "mini reviews" because thats just my style. If you guys didn't like it then oh well. Keep in mind, I don't remember the order that I did in the video since it was random. I am just going to go all random again for this post.


Anyways, lets get onto all my empties:
◊ St. Ives Apricot Scrub
This is from the Naturally Clear line claimed to give blemish and blackhead control. I like to use this as a face scrub every now and then but my favorite thing to use it for is as a exfoliant for my legs. I use this right before I shave my legs or right before I apply my Sally Hansen Leg Makeup. If you have this and you feel like its too harsh for your face, then you should try this for your legs.


◊ Garner Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditoner
I got this a while back from BzzAgent to review. I still have the shampoo in my shower, which I am almost done with as well. Don't be surprised if you see it in my next empties post. If you love hair products that smell really good, then this one is for you. I love how it smells. This claims to help with frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair.
◊ Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
I love using this as a deep conditioner. This makes my hair so smooth and smells good. I just wish that the packaging was a bit better. To find out why, you can watch my video. If you hair is dry and needs a good deep conditioner, you should give this a try. Its inexpensive and sometimes goes on sale.
◊ TRESemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner
Here is another conditioner that is geared towards dry or damaged hair. I really like this conditioner and the TRESemme brand. This product smells good and makes my hair smooth. I plan on buying the full size version of this sometime soon.
◊ John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Conditioner
This was part 3 that was included in my John Frieda Precision Foam Colour kit. I really like this conditioner and wonder if John Frieda sells its individually. If you know, please let me know.


◊ ELF Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
These are my HG makeup remover wipes! Plus they are only $3 and sometimes you can catch them on sale for 50% off, what more can you want? These are so moist and one cloth is all that I need because one cloth is pretty big. If you have been with my blog for a while, then you would definitely know I would always stock up on these during a sale. I heard that ELF recently came out with new Studio Exfoliating Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths so I am excited to try those out soon. If you have tried those already, please let me know what you think.
◊ Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes
I hate these facial towelettes. I actually have two more left in my bathroom because I bought these in a double pack when they were on sale. I was disappointed that these didn't smell anything like cucumbers. After I finish up all mines, I won't be buying anymore.
◊  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
These were okay but not my favorite. These aren't moist to my liking. I wish I didn't buy a big pack at Costco. LOL These were just a hassle to deal with because I would always have to use two wipe to get everything off my face and thats probably because they were a bit on the dry side.


◊ EOS Shave Cream "Promgrante Raspberry"
I like the concept of how you can use this wet or dry. The only thing that I don't like about this is the pump. I would always have to do a couple of pumps just to get enough for my legs. Plus it isn't the easiest pump to use. The packaging is nice with the pink and the grooves in the side because it makes it easy to hold onto in the shower. If you like shaving creams that feel like lotion in application, you might end up liking this. Just be careful not to stock up too much on these because they do have an expiration date.
◊ Hydro Silk Razor Refill
I love this razor. I bought so much of these when they were on sale at Target. I think I am stocked up for this year and half of 2014. Haha! If you want to see how the razor looks like, you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/01/bzzcampaign-schick-hydro-silk-razor.html


◊ Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate
I really like this but the only thing that I found a hassle was that it came in two parts. You would have to pour both parts into the palm of your hand and use your finger to mix them together. I thought that was just time consuming and plus you end up wasting some product since most of it gets soaked into the palm of your hand and on your finger.
◊ Garnier Ultra-Lift Targeted Line Smoother Tightner + Cream
This was a sample that I got a while back. This was alright. It sort of felt that I was applying primer onto my face everytime I used this. I am not sure if it did what it claimed it does since I only used this little packet but I have more of these. If you have tried this, please let me know how you feel about this product.
◊ Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
This is pretty much like a toner but just with a fancier name. LOL I actually really liked this product. It pretty much performs the same as my drugstore toners but it doesn't smell as strong. If I didn't mind the price tag, I would definitely buy the full size of this.


◊ Ponds Dry Skin Cream
I really like this moisturizer. I use it morning and night. This is probably my second jar that I have finished. I already bought a back-up of this and am already using. This time I bought the bigger version to make sure that I have enough for the winter.
◊ Nivea Lip Butter "Raspberry Rose Kiss"
I love this lip butter. It smells so good and feels so good on the lips. It keeps my lips moisturized. The only thing that you have to worry about it is if you apply too much onto your lips, you will get that milky pink lip.
◊ BBW Beautiful Days Travel Spray Perfume
I love the scent. I think its just perfect for the spring and the summer. I got this for free from BBW when this first came out and they had a promotion. I love how easy this was to carry in my purse and as you can see, I used it up pretty quick.


◊ Assured Cotton Rounds
I bought this from the Dollar Tree for only a dollar. I love these. These are so inexpensive and they don't leave any fuzzies on my eye or face whenever I use them. I use these to take off my waterproof mascara and for toner. I will continue to buy these.
◊ Studio35 Beauty Polish Remover "Regular Salon Formula"
I really like this nail polish remover. Its great for removing nail polish. It does take longer to remover glitter but with any other finish, it removes it great. I would just need one cotton ball soaked in this to remove all the polish from all ten fingers. Plus its inexpensive and goes on sale once in a while. This is Walgreens brand.
◊ Sally Hansen Quick Care Clean-Up
I love using this to remove the polish from around the edges. Its great to use when you just want to clean up your manicure really quick.
◊ Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach "Extra Strength"
This came with my Sally Hansen Hair Bleach kit. You are supposed to use it with the Activator and mix them too together but I always seem to use this part quicker than the activator. This is great to bleach facial hair or any other unwanted hair.


◊ Physicians Formula Bronze Gems "Peachy Glow"
This was one of the very first bronzers that I bought. Its not my favorite. I have tried so many better bronzers. If you would like to see a review with swatches on this but in the shade "Healthy Glow," you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-physicians-formula-bronze-gems.html
◊ Almay Clear Complexion Foundation "600 Sand"
I love this foundation. I think this is my second bottle that I have used up so far. I have one more in my collection but won't use until I finish up my other foundations. This is a great foundation and great for those who have constant breakouts since this won't irritate your skin and make it breakout more.
◊ Almay Clear Complexion Concealer "200 Light-Medium"
This is a good concealer to cover up blemishes. I have back-ups of this in my collection. It has a sponge tip applicator like a lip gloss. Its light coverage but you can build it up.


◊ Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
This mascara is so weird because it has a fruity scent to it. The mascara brush is big but the only thing is that if you apply too much, it will give you clumpy lashes. To find out more about this, you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-mascara-collection.html
◊ Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
I love this mascara! Its great because it gives my lashes some length but the only thing that I don't like about it is that it has a very wet formula. If I sneeze right after I apply this onto my lashes, it will smear and leave lines under my eyes. Haha! You just have to wait for this to dry completely before you curl your lashes or sneeze. To find out more, you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-mascara-collection.html
◊ Mary Kay Ultimates Mascara
I love this mascara. I do wish that it was more accessible since if I want to get my hands on another one, I would have to order online or find a Mary Kay sales person. To find out more, you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-mascara-collection.html


So that is all for my empties. I know it was a lot and sorry if my post and video was too long. If you haven't checked out my video yet, you can click here to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G837sTDrEO8&feature=youtu.be or just watch it below.


Please don't forget to like and subscribe. It would mean a lot and I would really appreciate it. If you already did, thank you! Anyways if you have tried any of these products before, please let me know what you think of them. I would love to hear your opinions!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me unless otherwise mentioned. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...