Sunday, May 20, 2012

Collective Beauty Haul

 
Hey everyone! This haul was done at both Sears and Walgreens. Sorry that it is a little bit late but I was a little bit busy with some stuff. I didn't buy much and thought it was better to just put these two hauls together. I bought both of these around the same week. The deal at Walgreens is already over but you can go to your Sears to check if they have similar products still on clearance. The Sears (in Costa Mesa) that I went to had a bunch of products on clearance.

At Walgreens, I bought three products. Walgreens was having a sale a while back on T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel. It was on sale for $4USD plus tax, and you get $4RR backs. So essentially, it was like paying $0.35USD each for these. I have never tried these before but I heard that they were great to use as a toner on your face to help with your acne. I can't wait to try these soon! If you have tried these before, definitely let me know what you think of it and how you use it.


At Sears, I bought three things as well. They had a bunch of products on clearance and I wanted to get them all. LOL But of course, I came to my senses and only bought these three products. All products were under $10USD each, which is super great deal, especially since they are regularly priced over $15USD each.


I bought two perfumes, which is the Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights. This is the 1.0 FL. OZ., which is a full size. I bought these for only $8.75USD each. This is my first time owning any Jessica Simpson perfume and it smells pretty good. I was surprised with how long it lasted on my wrist. It lasted from 12PM to 10PM at night. It probably would have lasted all night but I took a shower. I only sprayed it once on my wrist and the staying power was phenomenal.


Another product that I bought from Sears was a Yes To Blueberry Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum. I bought this for only $5USD. I would have bought another one but this was the last one left. I don't know how they nomally retails for but I remember seeing it at both Ulta and Target for over $12USD. I haven't tried this yet but I have other products from the Yes To line and I love them all.


So that is all for my haul. I hope you all like it. If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know! I would love to know if any of these worked out for you! If you are planning to go to Sears soon, I definitely recommend checking out their makeup aisles to see if they also have products on clearance. Who knows they might even have the same products that I bought and/or even better products.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...