Friday, December 27, 2013

Spotted/Swatches: Almay Shadow Softies Collection


Hey everyone! This is another new collection that I spotted at my CVS. I actually have a ton of spotted posts all set up so hopefully, you guys don't get annoyed. LOL Anyways this post is going to be on the new "Almay Intense I-Color Shadow Softies" collection. I think these are permanent products from Almay since they might be discontinuing their other products. According to the display, this collection is available in 12 shades. Half of the shades are matte and the other half is metallic. These claim to be "lightweight, crease-free and pure color" as well as "color whipped to perfection."



I was glad that this display had a tester included. I actually noticed that a lot of displays at CVS stores are now having slots for testers now, which is great! I actually don't know the name of the shade that was displayed as the tester. I think that these shadows actually don't have individual names on them, which kind of sucks. The one that was included as the tester was the purple shade. While swatching it, I noticed that it wasn't a whipped texture but more of a soft, buttery powder feel. These are actually sheer when swatched. I have seen a couple of reviews on these and from the swatches that I have seen, they are all sheer. If you are looking for shadows that are vibrant and pigmented then these might not be for you but if you are looking for a sheer wash of color on the eyes, like a light eye look then these might be for you.





Let me know if you have tried these before and if you have seen them in stores yet. I would love to hear your opinions. Plus if you have bought these and have already used them, I would love to see your eye looks that you created using these shadows!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...