Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Spotted: Revlon Age Defying CC Cream


Hey everyone! Ooh every time I see a new display with a tester, my heart just skips a beat! LOL I am sure that you all feel the same way, especially since it stops people from opening sealed products to swatch them and putting them back, only to buy the same exact shade but a brand new one. Anyways I think more drugstore brands should have testers for their products to stop those kind of people because there have been a couple of times where I have bought a product that was already opened and used. Eww, right? Anyways, I glad that there was a tester on this display.


This line has four shades, which is nice because CC creams and BB creams tend to either come out with two or three shades. The shades in this collection are light, light medium, medium, and medium deep. This is great for those that are in between shades. The tester that was on the display was in the shade light, which I did swatch on my hand. As you see in the pictures below, this cc cream doesn't have a runny formula and was very easy to blend. I would write more but I actually don't remember much, to be honest.


Please let me know if you have seen this new display at your stores yet. This one was spotted at my local CVS store but I am sure that it is already is RiteAid, Walgreens, Target and other stores. Let's give a hand clap to Revlon for including a tester in the display! I hope more stores will follow this and start doing the same. Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you guys have a great holiday and a happy new year! I still can't believe tomorrow is New Years! If you guys have tried this cc cream before, please leave a comment below letting me know what you think. 

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...