Thursday, December 26, 2013

Spotted: Kardashian Beauty "See You In Sequins" Collection


Hey everyone! I hope you guys all had a great Christmas! Here is another spotted post from the Kardashian Beauty line. Usually whenever I see a Kardashian Beauty collection or line, I don't really feel like posting about it because the collection just doesn't appeal to me. I don't want to sound mean but I just don't like the Kardashians. I know that I don't know them personally but I have seen a couple episodes of their "reality" show and its just so annoying, especially with how their mom acts. She should definitely just act her age and stop trying to be friends with her daughters and act more like a mom. But like I said, thats just my opinion. If you don't like it, that is fine, you don't have to listen. :P

Anyways, this collection comes with three different sets. Each set contains its own lip gloss and nail polish! I think there was only two different shades. One was a cranberry red and the other was a champagne white shade. Both nail polishes were glitter finishes. The set also included some eye shadow sticks but they called it eye metal sticks. There are three different shades: reflect, smolder, and emboss. I think these have either a metallic finish or a glitter finish.



I haven't tried any of the products but if you have, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of them. I would like to know if the eye metal sticks are similar in any way to the NYX jumbo eye pencils. I know for sure, that the price isn't similar. I think these are actually more pricier than the NYX. Actually now that I noticed but apparently a lot of new products from the Kardashian Beauty collections are priced $9.99 each.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...